Long time no see

When you were little your father used to take you and your brother (Max) to the F1 races. They found you just like a thing that they need to take care of. Although you really enjoyed going there.

You felt like you have a father but never had a dad. Max was always there with you when your father lost it and wanted to beat you up. It all disappeared when Max started racing and all his time went there. Your mum always told you that it'll be fine and that they will find time for you once.

Nothing changed as you grew older. You could do anything and your father would not support you. You eventually got used to it and never paid attention to it.

10 years later...
You decided to go to collage of engineering. You got accepted in one in Monaco. You were super smart, you even got bumped up a few grades so when you went to collage you were only 20 even though other people there were older.

It's September you still have a month till your college starts but you need to find a place in Monaco to stay in. You don't have much money and your father won't give you anything. It was about time for Maxes race in Monaco so you took it as a chance and went with him. You used to race but that was a long time ago now you just watch.
You don't want to ask Max for money since you don't want to be a pain in his ass.

Since it's Monaco it's home race for Charles Leclerc. Guy you used to raced in back in carting. You haven't seen him since you stopped racing so reaaaally long time ago.
But when he saw you he instantly knew that it's you. You're in paddock with Max when suddenly Charles walks across

Ch:"Oh my god, is that you Yn?!"
Yn: "wouldn't believe it but it's me"
*you laughed a bit*
*he instantly went in for a hug*
Ch: "haven't seen you for years, how's it going?"
Yn: "well, thanks for asking but could've been better to be honest"
Ch: "why what happened?"
Yn: "nothing serious I'll tell you about it later, wanna grab a lunch after practice?"
Ch: "would be awesome"
Yn: "see ya then"
You and Charles used to be very good friends back then. You also used to have feelings for him but of course you never told him. If you only knew that he used to have feelings for you too.

After practise [lunch]:
You and Charles got to a restaurant, sat down, waited for the waiter and then order. You had a tons of topics to talk about.
"So are you going to collage?" Charles asked.
Yn: "yeah I got accepted in engineering here in Monaco."
Ch: "wow that's amazing we'll be able to hang out more often finally"
Yn: "yeah I just need to get a part time job to be able to rent a apartment"
Ch: "no way you are renting a apartment, you can live with me"
*you stayed shocked*
Yn: "what?"
Ch: "think, I have a huuuge apartment all for myself since me and Charlotte broke up.."
Yn: "did you just say that you are lonely?"
Ch: "well kinda, but if you would have to work and still go to school to be able to pay rent than it's better for you to come live with me"
Yn: "if you want to I'll be more than thankful"
Ch: "I knew I would've convinced you"
Yn: "for you it's not that hard"
You talked about some more things but this was the main one, you decided that when your college starts you'll live with Charles in Monaco.

Sunday [race]:
The race started, Max P2, Charles P1. You are sitting next to Christian Horner. We just gotta get Max in front so it would be less stressful for him.
Christian: "Max push"
Max: "I'm trying"
Yn: "just give me the mic Christian"
Yn: "Max can you hear me"
M: "yeah nice and clearly"
Yn: "okay so in next turn you gotta do an undercut on Charles. He is not going into the inner part of the turns so there will be enough space for you"
M: "understood"
On the next turn he did exactly what you told him and he passed Charles.
Yn: "Great job, now there's DRS zone incoming so you gotta put in everything that this car have. Ferrari is way slower so you'll be fine"
There we only 3 laps left of the race so it was obvious that Max won't do anything stupid. He won the race and the first thing he ran to you and hugged you tight.
M: "I LOVE YOU SISSY"
*you laughed*
Yn: "you did awesome Max"

After the race Horner called you to talk.
Yn: "you think that Horner will be mad?"
Max: "no way you won us the race why would he?"
Yn: "cause I took him the mic"
Max: "don't worry about it"
You went to Horners office and could already tell that he wasn't angry. *thank god* you thought to yourself.
Horner: "I didn't expect you to know what you're doing"
Yn: "Max told you that I used to race didn't he?"
H: "he mentioned it before but I didn't think that you can actually see what's going on"
Yn: "I learned a thing or two"
After that he just stayed amazed and wished you luck in college.

(Okay so this is the first one, I kinda have plans for Yn and Charles to have something so let me know if you want to, I appreciate any comment or suggestions and I'll think about next part soon)