FITE MEH (CountryHumans)

Side note: Enderia is a country I 'made', think Original Characters but it's a country instead. It's the canon country for my world so-

ALSO- This was inspired by a book titled "Where Winter Meets Summer" by OnyxxCrow on Wattpad! Go check em out it's a really good book and they're a really good artist too! (Aka side au)

Oh and before I forget, the character sheet for Enderia (America's is the same as Onyxx's)

(Ame's POV)

I grinned at Enderia. It was lunch, and I was on one of the last countries to test for the tournament. We were in the Coloso, waiting for AU to drop the ribbon so we could begin

"You ready for this?" I picked up a decent-sized rock and started tossing it up and down.

She focused on the rock, her eyes locked onto it as if it were a missile waiting to be launched.

I looked up at AU, who nodded at me, before dropping the ribbon.

It twirled and swayed, waving to anyone watching, before gracefully touching the ground.

Immediately I threw the rock at Enderia, though she quickly rolled to the side.

I noticed that purple smoke was quickly fogging the air, and Enderia was nowhere to be seen. Within seconds I was pushed to the ground and felt a thumb press the bridge of my nose. I kicked her in the stomach and rolled over.

It was only for a second, but it was a second too much. She disappeared within the fog again and I lit. Admittedly I have a restrictor necklace on my neck that spills energy out if I activate my awakening, so I was a lot weaker than normal.

I spun around, grinning as I spotted the purple country. I charged at her to see what her reaction was, but instead her silhouette stood unmoving. It grinned as I passed through, before dispersing through the fog again.

Ok, what the fuck. Mind games galore for sure.

I stumbled to stand up and looked around. The fog had cleared up a bit, but it was restricting my eyesight.

I cautiously stepped forward. Whatever this fog was, it was thick and hard to see through and smelled like sweet, poisonous berries in a forest.

I heard a crack of a stick behind me and spun around, only to be kicked to the ground from behind.

I yelped with surprise as my hands met with... grass?

I looked around, and sure enough, I was in a forest. It smelled of rain and wet grass, and the sounds of birds chirping, frogs ribbiting, and the wind blowing leaves around filled my ears. I was in an opening, while birch trees that were packed tightly together barricaded me from going out. They seemed to be moving in and out, possibly adjusting to the coloso's real size.