One Night Stand

Ochaco Uraraka didn't mean for this to happen.

She never meant for any of this to happen.

None of this was supposed to happen.

If memory served her right, she had been on another training mission with Ryukyu, The dragon hero, along with Froppy and Nejire-Chan, wearing her new and improved hero costume.

Their tasks had been to patrol the city of Musutafu after dusk had fallen. The three had intended to keep watch together, but in the end decided to patrol separately since they'd be able to watch over multiple areas while Ryukyu monitored them using their trackers, according to Nejire.

The 3rd year had much more experience, so she didn't question it. The more lives were saved, the better.

She had already patrolled around the streets and the outlines of the city, occasionally asking around to see if any pedestrians were in need of aid.
However, everything seemed to be in control, so she decided to check the dark alleyways, where she was more likely to find a potential victim in danger to save.

She was starting to regret that decision.

She had somehow crossed paths with the infamous villain, Deku. How he found her wasn't important, she knew what her job was. Save civilians in trouble, apprehend those who went against the law, keep the city a little safer. Deku would be no different.

She tried her best to be in control, to end this conflict quickly. But the villain managed to corner her into a dead end, and now she was trapped and out of options.

His death stare terrified her to the core, but she kept her composure.
She knew he could see through her poor attempt at intimidation. He knew that she knew and he teased her for it. She could only glare at him, which only fueled his ego.

They had exchanged snarky remarks and smart insults at each other, trying to find ways to annoy the other, when he suddenly grabbed her arms and pinned her to the wall, trapping her further.

Memories of what happened after that were fuzzy, but she remembered them...kissing, hugging, and smooching some more. Her leg had been lifted, leading to lots of dry humping, and the atmosphere somehow got sexier overall. Which eventually led her to now waking up in a bed, her body bare and exposed, with the very person who had deflowered her sleeping peacefully next to her. They were both covered with a blanket.

The events that played out in her mind felt vague while still fresh all the same. After a lot of processing over her complicated situation, Uraraka started panicking.

'How did we even end up like this!? We were clearly beefing before, so- Wait...crap, I forgot about the mission!'

She started to worry. What was she thinking, letting some villian she barely knew seduce her like that!?
Nejire and Tsuyu must be worried about her!

'I'm such an idiot!' She covered her face and silently cried in absolute shame. She should have tried harder to de-escalate the situation! Now there was no way she could redeem herself. No way to become a pro hero and give her parents the life they never got to have. No way to save people and put smiles on their faces. No way to achieve her dreams and advance along with her friends.

All those people, her friends, her classmates, her parents, everyone she knew, would look at her in disappointment and disgust, look at her like she was a wh⁰re, like a-

She was suddenly awakened from her moment of panic and regret by the sound of Deku stirring awake. She moved her hands away from her face as she promptly wiped the tears away and sat up straight.