Cold to warm

Yandere tommyinnit x child reader
Warning ⚠️ : blood

Y/n POV
I was running for what felt like hours. My legs and head were killing me. Literally. My head was bleed violently and my legs were like jello. I had just escaped my step father who didn't really treat me well like my mother did. I looked behind me to make sure I was in the clear before sitting down next to a tree. Once I sat down I started to regain my breath and touched my head. My fingers were covered in blood. I felt some go down my face,onto my cheek,and down my shirt. My heart was racing and my eyes were slowly closing ' is this what death feels like' I think as I slowly let body relax and let my eyes close. After that I finally let myself go into a long and deep sleep.

Tommy's POV
I was walking around just looking at the whiteness of snowchester. It was cold but it was kind of pretty to be out here in the middle of the day. I decided that it was time to go back home until I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I had to do a double take to make sure I wasn't seeing things sense that does happen a lot but it was still there. I walked towards it and my eyes widened in shock and confusion. There was a child just sitting in the snow and they looked paler then anyone should be. Questions were going though my head like a rollercoaster ' why is there a child here' ' why are they bleeding so much' ' what do I do with them'. I toke off my jacket that I had on and wrapped them in it before I picked them up and started running home but being careful to not wake them up.

Once home I put them on the couch and started a fire. I than ran to the bathroom and gathered all of the medical supplies I needed. Than went downstairs to where they were sleeping and carefully cleaned them up and wrapped the bandages on they're head and bruising cream before I put the Band-Aid on them. They were still asleep so I put everything away and went into the kitchen to make them some food for when they wake up.

Y/ns POV
When I woke up I was warm and covered in bandages and Band-Aids. I started to look around the place I was in. It looked pretty with the fire going and I also noticed that I had a jacket on me. I smiled and get up from the couch I was sleeping on. As I walked around I started to smell something like breakfast food. I mean I am hungry so why not get some food while I'm here. When I got to where the smell came from I got to a kitchen where a tall blonde man with a white and red shirt and a pair of light brown pants with some socks to cover it all. I kept my ground behind the wall where the entrance of the kitchen and a wall meet and just watched him. I think he noticed me staring sense he turned around and smiled at me. He looked nice but I still didn't trust him yet for I know he could just kill me right here.

I gave him a smile back as I started to reveal myself from the wall. He motioned for me to come closer and I did. He crouched down to my hight and started to make conversation " hello" he said with a soft time " what's your name?" I hesitated before answering " my name is y/n" he smiled a bit as I returned the question " that's a nice name but my name is Tommyinnit but you can call me tommy" I smiled a bit ' I think I can trust him' I think I noticed he grabbed two plates and put food on it. He set the two plates on the table and aloud me to sit while he got into his own seat. We started another conversation during the dinner " Hey Y/n I know we just met and all but how would you feel about you staying here and living with me?" I looked at him shook but I also had tears in the corner of my eye. I nodded my head as I wiped the tears from my eyes so that tommy wouldn't see me cry.

The rest of the night was swell. We played some games, watched a couple movies, tommy taught me a couple of words my "other" parents would call them " no no words" and he also taught me how to use them properly. After a long night of fun me and Tommy were both tired and ready for bed. We both got changed and brushed our teeth before going to his room. I laid down while Tom laid down next to me and put the covers over us plus he also put his arms around me. He started humming a tune that finally put me to sleep.

Hope you guys enjoy this part and I will see you later

Word:880