Chapter 7: Sudden Miracle

(Slate's point of view)
Sari & I took a step back as Optimus picked up Saga by her clothing. "Put our sister down!", we said. "They're sisters?", he asked. "Yeah.", Bumblebee responded. "Prime, you and Bumblebee better get up here now! I need help with repairing Prowl!", Ratchet shouted. We left the room and returned to the main floor of the spacecraft. "Prime, are they the three girls we saved earlier?", Mirage asked. "Yes, Mirage.", Optimus replied as they walked in. At that moment, Sari's key lit up and pulled her forward. Bumblebee lifted her up onto the table and pointed at Prowl just as Mirage put Saga & I on the table. After it changed shape, Sari put her key into Prowl's chest and quickly repaired him with it. He sat up and shook his head in a fast way as we all looked at her in surprise. "Don't even ask me how I did that because I don't know.", Sari said while looking at Bumblebee. Optimus quickly shook his head. "At this rate, nothing surprises me.", he said. "Our problems aren't over yet.", Ratchet said just after pulling up a monitor screen to show some security robots. "I think our dad's looking for us.", Saga said. Everyone went back to where the Auto Bots had defeated the bug monster. Sari, Saga & I got out and Optimus, Mirage, Ratchet, Hound, Sideswipe, Sun Streaker, Bumblebee, Bulkhead & Prowl transformed into their robot modes. At the same time, we spotted our father at the front of the crowd of people before us. "Dad.", we said. He ran over and we hugged him. "You owe us some introductions, Bumblebee.", Sun Streaker said. "Save it for tomorrow. It's night, so we're going home.", Saga told him as she, Sari, our father & I got into Bumblebee after he transformed right into his vehicle mode before he drove us home.