mirror

a/n: saw this photo and immediately knew i needed to start writing fanfic about this man again lol

a/n: saw this photo and immediately knew i needed to start writing fanfic about this man again lol. but yeah, enjoy the smut u lil freaks :D

get on the bed." he says, his voice low and raspy.
i climb on the bed, sitting on my knees and waiting patiently for him to come over. i watch as he lights a cigarette, taking a deep breath before putting down the lighter and exhaling. he walks over to me, taking the cig from his lips and putting it between mine. i inhale and sit up, wrapping my arms around his neck. i look in his eyes as i blow smoke into his face, giggling when he fakes a cough.
i hand the cigarette back and keep his gaze as i move down to his waist. i unbuckle his belt, watching his chest rise and fall as his breathing gets heavier. i take him in my hands, licking his entire length in a slow stripe. "ohhh, fuck, love." his groans shoot straight to my core, feeling the pool gather between my thighs. i take him in my mouth, bobbing my head up and down on him. i take him as deep as i can, gagging as he hits the back of my throat. his hands run through my hair, gently tugging on my hair as i come back up to meet him.
he looks at me, wiping the spit off of my chin with his thumb. "you look so pretty like this," he holds my face in his hand and wipes under my eyes. "you're filthy and it drives me wild." he kisses me, his tongue massaging mine. his hand dives into my panties, rubbing my clit without hesitation. "mmph, fuck, matty" i sigh, my head lulling back with pleasure. his lips attach to my neck and he sucks tenderly at the skin, moans flowing from my mouth. i grind against his hand and feel his fingers move against me, my orgasm building quickly. "just like that, baby, oh, i'm gonna cum!" i cry, my head resting in the crook of his neck. he kisses my ear and whispers, "cum for me, love. i want to taste you so badly." his words send me over the edge and i kiss him deeply. my legs begin to shake, moaning loudly into his mouth as he takes me. he gradually slows down as my breathing slows. he kisses me, soft but hungry.
"fuck me, matthew." i whimper. he grins and smacks my ass. "get on all fours for me." i smile to myself as i turn over, catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror beside the bed. i admire the way my skin meets the light and accentuates my body. he places his hands on my waist, caressing me as his dick slides between my ass cheeks. i watch him look down and spit on my cunt before meeting his eyes in the reflection. he slides into me and i groan, gripping the bed sheets. "oh my god, you feel so good." he moves with deep, long strokes as he stretches me out.
i whimper into a pillow, soft sounds leaving me subconsciously. he groans at my response, pushing all the way into me. he leans down, kissing up my spine and to my shoulder blade, nipping softly at my skin. "you like that, love?" his hands trace my ass cheeks, covering me in goosebumps. "mmm, yes" i smile into the sheets.
"tell me how much you like it, then." i gasp lightly as he takes my ass in his hands, squeezing and massaging as he thrusts in and out of me. i moan, "i fucking love it. please don't stop"
"you're so good, baby. you're like putty in my hands."
he looks off to the side and into the mirror. my face is mushed in the sheets, surely staining the white fabric with running mascara. he grabs a handful of my hair, tugging gently. my head lifts and my back arches. i look behind me, watching him fuck me from behind. "look in the mirror". i do as he says and meet his eyes. i bite my lip to suppress the guilty smile spreading across my face. "you like watching dont you? you like watching yourself get fucked?" he grins, speeding up and pulling me all the way into him. "oh my god, yes!" i cry, my legs starting to shake once again.
i close my eyes, hearing the sound of our skin smacking together. his moans get louder and he speeds up, gripping my waist as he pulls me into him, surely leaving crescent marks on my skin.
"mmnn, matty, please," i beg, aching to finish. he snakes his hand to my clit and begins stroking me. my body instantly swells with ecstasy, my walls tightening around him. i call out his name as his thrusts become uneven and he slams into me, grinding against my ass. he rides out our orgasms, slowly bringing us both back to earth. he caresses my back as he pulls out, feeling like a piece of me is missing. he licks a stripe up my pussy, making me shiver with overstimulation. he pulls me up against him, my back pressed to his chest. he kisses my neck, sucking softly. "you were so good for me, baby"