Chapter 3

Zanae and Dashawn searched the whole downstairs for Bianca but did not find her, so they headed upstairs. Z knows she likes to get drunk and wander around, or perhaps fall asleep in someone's bed. The first two rooms were empty so she began to call Bianca and heard a ring coming from the bathroom. She was really hoping she didn't pass out. Z opened the door to the bathroom to see Jared had Bianca head first in the sink with his dick in her. Bianca looked shocked and hurried to try and pull her pants up running after Zanae down the stairs, half naked.

Dahsawn looked at Jared with this evil look, like he wanted to punch on him. Jared looked irritated and spoke up, "So wassup my nigga cuz you been eyeing me all night, I didn't fuck yo bitch so why the fuck you looking at me weird ass nigga?"

All of a sudden you hear a loud commotion coming from downstairs, they both run downstairs to check on the girls before Dashawn could even respond. All you see is people running outside following the commotion.

Bianca's POV

"Bitch what are you even mad for? You been told me you wasn't going to fuck with him because you knew he was a player!"

Zanae looked at me and started getting in my face yelling. "Bitch, I said I wasn't going to FUCK him, that's the difference, but you beat me to it! You always been a weird jealous ass bitch and everyone else saw it but me that's the crazy part. I been trying to stick up for you for years and justify all the weird shit you do to me because I looked at you like a sister! I never expected you to do that to me because I wouldn't do it to you. That's fucked up and you gon get exactly what you deserve."

"And what do I deserve? Since you got everything figured out, because let's keep it real, every nigga that you claimed was yours, was in my face calling you boring and a single parent!" I looked around and everyone was laughing and recording me half naked. Do this bitch really think I'm about to let her hoe me in front of all these people I gotta see at school tomorrow? Oh no, I'm gon hit her where it hurts. I only ever hung out with this bitch because she was a benefit for me, she convinced her mom to let me stay with her once I got kicked out and honestly she was desperate for a friend so I pretended to be that for her. I don't know how I lasted all these years.

"You think I give a fuck about a nigga calling me boring? And the fact that you secretly been fucking around with mfs that I have just shows this probably wasn't the first time. You really a hoe and I don't know why I even associated myself with you for so long. Karma gon eat yo ass up because I'm your only friend nobody else likes your drunk sloppy homeless ass, stay the fuck from around me or imma fuck you up."

If you really wanna go there you always thinking every nigga want you but don't nobody want a bitch with a whole kid in high school! And you also wanna know something else? I fucked your babydaddy and convinced him that the baby wasn't his at the time too, and to my surprise he ghosted your dumb ass just like he should've." I stood up and all I seen was a fist coming to my face , Zanae pushed me and knocked me to the ground, getting on top of me repeatedly punching me in the face with all her strength. I tried to fight back but she had her knees on my arms to where I couldn't move and got the best of me. Everything went black after that.

                                                                              Zanae's POV

All I seen was red, I blacked out and couldn't see anything around me but this hoe in my vision. I just kept hitting her in the face, I wanted to kill her.

For the past 2 years this bitch knew why the father of my child just up and left? After all the shit that I have been through with her RIGHT THERE by my side and she been on some snake shit this whole time? This shit really hurt me and I was confused because I didn't know why he just up and left. I literally had to learn how to be a mother at such a young age and still go to school and battle depression and be a good friend to this bitch too!