Apocalypse

Song - Apocalypse by Cigarettes After Sex

FLUFF (ALL CONSENSUAL!!!!)

284 words

-------------------------------------------------------

The creamy sky staring back at me in anticipation while Ana and I observe the bright clouds. Our headphones playing Cigarettes After Sex while my head rests on her arm. She smells of toasted marshmallows and a campfire, the comfort you're meant to only feel a few times in your life but we're best friends, and I get to spend the large majority of my time entranced with that wonderful feeling. 

You see Ana and I have been best friends only for a year but, well I've already fallen in love with her, in a romantic, not platonic way, which is insane I know. We've both been out to each other basically from day one, we hang out with 'the gay kids' and everyone ships us but I'm fairly certain she doesn't feel the same way I do. 

I snap back to reality feeling the soft grass pitch and Ana's arm rest my tired body. She turns to me "My favourite part of the song is coming up." She says softly. "Hmm" I calmly say. As the lyrics start to approach, Ana gets on top of me and says the lyrics "Your lips, my lips." and as the song says apocalypse, Ana presses her lips onto mine as I feel like I'm in heaven. She pulls back anxious thoughts painted through out her whole face. "I love you so fucking much." I state as a smile plasters her face. I smash her lips back onto mine as I hear all our friends cheering a few meters away. "Did you plan this?" I ask. "maybe..." A cheeky smirk on her face as she continues to kiss me.