𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫/𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐞

For the past week, Jungkook has been sick with the flu

For the past week, Jungkook has been sick with the flu. The weather change has been drastic lately. Cold, then hot, then cold again. Poor Jungkook's immune system couldn't keep up. He got sick when it rain Monday morning. It was the coldest day out of the whole week. Hitting almost 20 degrees with cold winds.

Y/n was lucky enough to not get sick. Who would take care of him if she had? His parents are out of town, once again. So, it was just her to care of him. Y/n was anxious. She was at school and he was at home alone. But she told him no matter what call her and she'll leave school to go to him.

Taehyung saw his best friend on edge. He walks up to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders and brought her close to him.

"If you're thinking about your precious boyfriend. Don't worry. He's a big boy." He teases.

Y/n looks up at him and glared at him. His boxy smile is whipped away by her stare.

"Okay. Bad timing. I'm sorry. But honestly, Y/n. Don't worry too much, okay? You left everything he needed when you left his house this morning, right?" He questions.

She nods as they made their way to their last hour of the day. He smiles once again.

"See! Nothing to worry about. He's in good hands even when your not there." He reassures her.

She sighs in relief and smiles up at her best friend. "Thank you." She says sincerely.

Taehyung places a kiss to her temple as they entered the classroom.

*

Jungkook's nose was running and backed up at the same time. He couldn't breathe properly. He groans in agony as his head pounds. Sweat covered his burning skin. A faint sound of his front door opening and closing comes to his ears. He relaxes a little knowing that his beautiful girlfriend was finally here to take care of him. Poor thing couldn't do it on his own.

Y/n opens the door and gasps. She rushes to him and placed her hand on his burning head. His long hair was drenched in sweat. She goes to his bathroom and grabbed a rag and put it under cold water. She rings out the access water and rushed back to him.

She places the cool rag to his forehead and he flinches to the coldness. He reaches out to her and she quickly gives him her hand. He brings her hand to his chest and held it tightly. He didn't want her to leave him, again.

Her eyes sadden at the sight of him. She's never seen him this sick. Sure allergies but nothing like this in a while. She looks at his pale face. He looked so weak that it frightened her. He was always well and bright. Now, he's sick and dim. She had to get him better. But she is happy that he finally is breaking through his fever.