Chapter One

I can't believe this is all happening to me. I'm only 16! I have a life to live, and a life to fulfill. I'm only a sophomore, and I've already had 3 collages ask me to come to there school.

I just sit there on the bathroom floor, looking at the little '+' sign on the pregnancy test and sob quietly. What am I going to do?

>>One month earlier<<

"Hannah! Did you hear about the wild party tonight?" My bestfriend Riley screams into my ear. "The one at Josh's? Yeah, no thanks." I say getting my pre-calculus book out. "Oh come on Hannah! You have never done a single fun thing in your life!" Riley throws her hands up. She's right. But it's because I choose not to. "Hey, I won a monopoly game once. And that was really fun!" I replied. "Yeah, your definition of fun." She muttered. I just rolled my eyes. "I'll think about it." I give up and say. "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!" She says, hugging me.

"I didn't say yes, I said I'd think about it." I said laughing at her. "I know." She said getting off me. "I gotta go. I'm going to be late to pre-calculus." I said, waving my book and shutting my locker. I walked off, and sighed. What are you getting yourself into, Hannah? I questioned myself.

>><<

It's 5:28pm, and I gave up and told Riley id go. So at this moment, were at her house. She's raiding her closet for something me to wear. All I see, are clothes being tossed in the air.

"I found the perfect outfit!!" She said with clothes in her hand.

She lays out black high waisted booty shorts, a dark gray crop tank top that clearly labels 'lets get fucked', and a pair of black sandals. "Are you seriously making me wear that?" I asked with a look of disgust. She nodded furiously. I just sighed.

I finally got the outfit on, and done my hair and makeup. Now, I'm just waiting on Riley to get done with whatever she's doing.

I walk down to the kitchen, and get an apple. Gotta stay fresh.

"Are you ready, Hannah?" Riley asked, getting the keys off the island. "Ready as I'll ever be." I said, sarcastically.

>><<

We finally arrived at Josh's house, more like mansion, at 8:55pm. There's already sweaty, drunk bodies all over the place. Oh how fun this is going to be.

I got out of the car, and slowly walked to the front door.

"Oh, hello lovely ladies." Josh and his buddies said walking towards us. "Glad you could make it." Alcohol breath. Doesn't surprise me. I just smiled and walked past him. I felt his eyes on me as I walked inside with Riley.

After about three hours, I was already drunk. I lost Riley, or, she lost me. I don't know. But what I do know, is that I'm dancing with a really attractive guy.

"Let's go upstairs." The guy whispered to me. I just giggled. "okayyy" I slurred.

We made way to his room. We instantly started to make out. Clothes came off. And surly, bodies were collided.

>><<

"W-where am I?" I said sitting up. I felt pain in my head. "Oh shit." I said rubbing my head. I have a hangover. This is great. This is just great.

And that's when I realized something. I look under the blanket. Yep. I'm naked. Completely naked. I was afraid of this. I quickly got up, and put my clothes on. I ran out of the room, and out of that house. I don't know who I was with. But at this moment, I don't care.

After I got home, I went to my room, took two aspirins, and took a nap. Thank god mom and dad aren't here.