Chapter Five

I have two more days till my Aunt Rachel comes and gets me. My mom still won't look at me. Nor will she talk to me. I honestly don't care anymore. The only thing I care about, is myself and this baby. I should probably tell Josh about all of this, but I absolutely hate goodbyes.

-2 hours later-

After thinking for a while, I decided to walk to Josh's house, and talk to him about this.

On my way there, I seen a cute couple with their baby. They looked so happy.

I finally got to his house, and right after I knocked on his door, he opened it. But it wasn't just him at the door. It was him and Kaitlyn Jones. The schools biggest slut.

"Fuck you Josh." I said turning around with tears. "It's not what you think, Hannah!" he yelled to me. "You wanna know what I think it is? I think you fucking lied to me! whatever Josh. I'm fucking done!" I yelled back at him, heading back to my place.

Why the hell did I really think he'd be there for me? I'm so fucking stupid.

I stop at the park, and sit on a swing bawling my eyeballs out.

Someone walks up behind me, and puts their hand on my shoulder. At first I squealed, but I realized it was Josh.

"Get the fuck away from me you liar." I spat at him. "can I please explain?" he begged. "I don't think I'll listen, but go ahead." I said looking down at the ground.

"Me and Kaitlyn didn't do anything. She just came over and asked if she could borrow my car, and I told her she could." he explained. I didn't want to apologize, but it was the right thing to do.

"I'm sorry I snapped. I'm hormonal as fuck. But, I have to tell you something." I said, bitting my nails. "What's that?" he said, rubbing my back. I take a big breath.

"My mom told half my family that I'm pregnant and that she kicked me out, and now my Aunt Rachel is letting me stay with her." I said all in one fast sentence. "Well that's good!" he said smiling. "No Josh, it's not!" I cried at him. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Josh, she lives all the way in Florida!" I said, crying even more. "That's on the other side of the country!" he yelled. "I know.." I said looking down. "I'll be back soon, I promise." I said, getting up and walking away.

-2 days later-

All my stuff is packed and in Aunt Rachel's truck. My mom doesn't even say goodbye to me. She just slams the door in my face. So much for a goodbye.

I sighed.

"Are you ready to go pumpkin? We have a long drive ahead of us." Aunt Rachel said, opening the passenger door for me. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be." I said, looking at my house one last time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Psst, hey. Wake up. We're here." my Aunt Rachel said, slightly shaking me. When I opened my eyes, I looked out the window. I see a big beautiful house, with a huge field. "I'll give you a grand tour later." she said, laughing. "Oh, and Laura will be here around four thirty." she said, smiling. I had almost forgotten she had a daughter almost my age. "I haven't seen her since she was an itty bitty baby." I said smiling. "I know, it's kinda hard to make random trips everywhere with her." she said with a lopsided smile.

After we unloaded all of my things, she showed me to my new room. It has light purple walls, a king sized bed with beautiful sky blue bedding, two hard wood dressers, a walk in closet, a bathroom of my own, a TV, and what looks like to be some new clothing. I look at my Aunt, and hug her. "thank you, Aunt Rachel. You didn't have to do all of this." I said, still hugging her. "I know, but I wanted to." she said, rubbing my back. "Are you hungry? it's about lunch time." she said, breaking the hug. "yes, please." I said almost laughing. She just smiled and told me to follow her.

We walk into a HUGE kitchen, and when I say huge, I mean huge. She pulls out bread, meat, cheese, and mayo. "Here, let me make lunch. I'm a master sandwich maker." I said smiling. She laughed, and said "okay darlin." and with that, she walked over to the table, and sat down.

Right as we got done eating, Laura came in. "Momma, who is she?" Laura asked in a thick country accent. "Laura, this is your cousin Hannah. She's the one I was telling you about." Aunt Rachel told her, with a smile of course. "Oh, hey Hannah. long time no see, yeah?" she asked me. "Yeah, last time I seen you, you was an itty bitty thing." I said smiling at her. I looked at my Aunt, "Uh, does she know...?". Aunt Rachel shook her head. "How about you tell her." she said to me. I just nodded my head. "Uh, Laura. The reason why I'm going to be staying with y'all, is because I'm going to be having a baby. Hence the roundish stomach here." I explained to her. Her eyes got wide. "Oh my lord, I'm gonna have another cousin!" she said, smiling. I smiled as well.

After a while, I went to my room and decided to get on my laptop, and check stuff. The first thing that popped up were notifications from Skype.

Missed Call From Joshua

What the living hell, I thought to myself. I decided to call him back.

Call Failed

Whatever. I'll just text him later or whatever. Instead, I decided to close my laptop, and go to bed. After all, I have had a very long day of unpacking or whatnot. And with that, I closed my eyes, and fell asleep.