✎ 𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 | 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

"му ℓσνє, му ℓσνє, ℓσνє, ℓσνє,"

"ρℓєαѕє ∂ση'т gσ,"

"ι ℓσνє уσυ ѕσ,.."

"му ℓσνєℓу.."

                                                                     |

                        "ʜᴏᴡ ʟᴏɴɢ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ?"

                                           "ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜱᴀᴡ ʜᴇʀ."

                                              ˜"*°•.˜"*°• •°*"˜.•°*"˜

ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ into Sindri's cabin hand in hand, Atreus made sure to dust off the snow pelt on his shoulder before they stopped in front of Kratos. "Atreus, Valen." The god greeted them. "Where have you been?" "Peeing." "Polishing Cres' saddle." The two looked at each other, Valen trying not to bust out laughing on the spot.

Sindri came out of his room, pretending to yawn and stretch. "Is anyone as well-rested as I am? Be right down!" The dwarf said, Valen leaning against Atreus to hide her face of laughter. The boy snickered.

They all sat down at the kitchen table, Valen slowly eating her food while looking down with a grin. "We have found where we will be going next. Alfheim. Home of the Elves." Kratos began. "Alfheim? I thought you hates Alfheim, why would we be moving there?" "We are not moving, just, seeking information."

"The shrine of Groa, young one. Your father tells me you found it there." Tyr spoke to Atreus. "Groa? The Knowledge Keeper? Ohhh- maybe there's a secret there I can unlock!" "Aye... who better than the seer who saw everything?" Mimir said. "I wasn't sure you, um.. nevermind. That's great! Alfheim."

"You know what?" Sindri spoke as he slammed his hands down on the table and stood up. "I'm gonna build a bigger table." The dwarf walked away. "Hmm.. more for me." Brok said, taking his brother's food.

They then sat there quietly, Valen finishing her plate quickly. "Tyr.. you're really up for coming with us?" "I am, whenever you're ready. Well, whenever your father's ready I should say. If my counsel might help you towards the answers you seek, it's the least I can do to repay you. Plus... I think it will do me some good to see the light of Alfheim again." "Mmm... that elf light is some goooood s***."

"So.. where'd this plan come from?" Atreus asked his father. "Oh, from Mimir of course." Tyr responded, gesturing to the head. They continued their conversation, Valen standing up and placing her hand on Atreus' shoulder before walking out the front door and to Cres.

A few minutes later Kratos and Atreus came out as well.

After having a brief greeting by Ratatoskr, the three gained a seed to Alfheim and made their way there with Tyr as a new recruit to their group. Making their way to Alfheim, they come to be in a cave of abandoned ruins. "Alfheim.. it's been so long.." Tyr says. "Not sure where the temple is from here, but that's where we'll find Groa's shrine." Atreus spoke.