✎ 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 | 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

"𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲,"

"𝗠𝘆 𝗮𝘅𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁,"

"𝗡𝗮 𝗻𝗮 𝗻𝗮 𝗻𝗮 𝗻𝗮 𝗻𝗮,"

"𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁,"

                                                                         |

                                       "ᴀ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ɪꜱ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ."

                                                    ˜"*°•.˜"*°••°*"˜.•°*"˜

ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ another life would be difficult to adjust to, but she wouldn't care. She couldn't go back after what Kratos had said to her, and Atreus even bringing it up made her sad in someway. She had told him earlier that day she wanted to change her name. Forget her past self, and he was fine with it. He respected her decision.

She changed her name to Savantine. Something new. Something unique, and she liked it that way. Atreus loved it, and he loved her.

After they made it back from their trail ride, Atreus got called to Odin's office while the two girls stayed back outside behind the doors.

"So.. how long have y'all.. you know, been together?" Thrud questioned the blonde girl. "Uh... not long, but Iv'e liked him since we were little, you could say?" Savantine replied. Thrud nodded, smiling softly. "Well, you two are cute." She commented. Savantine laughed lightly, looking to her left when the doors opened.

"Let's go down I guess." Thrud said, the two girls walking down into the cave.

"I know just the people to accompany you." Odin spoke to Atreus, Thrud and Savantine walking up behind him. Atreus turned and looked at Thrud, nodding slightly.

He turned to Savantine, smiling and taking hold of her hand. "You can count on us." Thrud told her grandfather. Whispering in Atreus' ear, Savantine giggled when she heard her tell him 'Don't mess this up for me'.

"Oh! Forgot to mention, Heimdall will be coming along.." Odin told them, Heimdall coming up from behind and placing his hands on Thrud and Atreus' shoulders, Savantine rolling her eyes with a sigh.

"What a privilege."

"Shove it up your arse." Savantine muttered, the man looking at her with a threatening smirk. Atreus shrugged his arm off, leading him and Savantine away. Odin gave them a little warmth spell with a 'You're welcome' before they teleported away with the crows.

"Safe travels!"

˜"*°•.˜"*°•˜"*°•.˜"*°•˜"*°•.˜"*°••°*"˜.•°*"˜•°*"˜.•°*"˜•°*"˜.•°*"˜

ᴡᴇʟʟ...

ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴏᴏᴋᴏᴄ.

ʙᴜᴛ!

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇꜱ ᴀ ꜱᴇQᴜᴇʟ.

ɪᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀꜱᴀᴘ... ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴍ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋꜱ, ꜱᴏ ɪ ᴡᴏɴᴛ ʙᴇ ᴘᴏꜱᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀ ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ ᴜꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ. : ')

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ! ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʏꜱᴍ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ.

ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, ᴄᴍᴏɴ!

15ᴋ ᴠɪᴇᴡꜱ! ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜱᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴍᴏꜱᴛʟʏ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. xᴅ

ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇQᴜᴇʟ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ! ɢᴏᴡ: ʀᴀɢɴᴀʀᴏᴋ ɪꜱ ꜱᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ ʙʀᴏ ꜰʀ.

ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʏꜱᴍ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ! ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. :)))))))

<3333

~ |{ Sαʋ}|