Sayonara...

After everything is settled to your new house, UA's dorms, everybody was now resting at the commons or to their rooms but Mina wanted to have all the class pass some time together. She asked everyone to join her to games. Everybody was in, only you and Bakugo didn't join. You had plans. You two were going to go to the cinema. So you politely refused and went back to your room to get ready for your date. You walked towards your closet and take a pair of blue jean shorts, a red high pair of socks, a short white long-sleeved blouse and a red coat with a matching beanie.

You're free to change whatever you don't like.

After your done dressing, you texted Bakugo. Turns out you're a little late because he's already waiting outside of the movie theatre to catch tickets for you! You rushed outside and started walking really fast. You were walking down a dark allay talking to Bakugo on the phone telling that you are almost there until you heard a gunshot. The next thing you knew is that you felt a sharp pain on your waist. That allay wasn't far from the movie theatre and Bakugo heard the gunshot and your gasp from the phone. He immediately started running towards the place he thought he heard the gunshot pushing the panicked crowd. After sometime he arrived at the place you were and he gasped at what he saw.
Bakugo: Y/NNNNN!!!
You were laying down on the ground on pond of blood and some dudes were  running away. He immediately rushed to your side taking to his arms your shaky body.
Bakugo: Y/N!!! WHAT HAPPENED??? ARE YOU OKAY BABE???
In all his panic he was able to recognise the two guys who were in charge of the shooting. He gasp realising that it was them...
~flashback~
Bakugo was walking down to the base. He was ready to tell the boss that he was out.
Boss: Hey guys, look who's finally paying a visit!
Bakugo: Hey...
Boss: Let's hope that you'll appear in time for big event.
Bakugo: Well, about that...
Boss: Oh, what's up man.
Bakugo: Well... I'm out.
Boss: Sorry, what!?
Bakugo: I'm out.
Boss: Huh!? Do you think that it's that easy to walk out of this!!!??? Bakugo you are one of the strongest here, we can afford to lose you now. The big day is coming and you are necessary to take them down.
Bakugo: Yeah b...
Boss: Bakugo, those thugs from the opposite allay killed my brother! I must punish them!!!
Bakugo: I SAID I AM OUT!!!
The boss now slams Bakugo to the nearest wall grabbing him by his neck.
Boss: I said you're coming and this is law!
Bakugo: And I said I'm not coming and that's what I'm intending to do!
Now the Boss let Bakugo free.
Boss: It's because of Y/n huh? You are gonna let a woman contr...
Bakugo punches his boss.
Bakugo: DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT HER AGAIN OR I'LL CUT YOUR THROAT OFF, YOU HEAR MYYYY!!!
Boss: W H A T  D I D  Y O U  J U S T  D O!!!
Now Bakugo and his boss are fighting on the ground...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Boss: Kill her.
Person 1: W...what!?
Boss: I said, k i l l Y/n.
Person 2: But boss, why!?
Boss: BECAUSE IT'S HER FAULT THAT BAKUGO LEFT!!!
Person 1: O...okay boss.
Boss: When she dies, he will understand that what he did was a terrible mistake and he'll come back... AAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!
~end of flashback~
Bakugo started crying when he realised why this happened.
Bakugo: I SWEAR THAT I MEET YOU AGAIN I'M GONNA KILL YOUUUUUU!!!
He yelled at the running dudes. Then Bakugo felt a shaky hand cupping his cheek. He looks down and when he saw you he lets out a loud cry.
Y/n: B...Bakugo... please...
Bakugo: Y/n, Y/n... I'm sorry, so sorry babe...
Y/n: Bakugo, don't worry... agh!!!
Bakugo: Please hold on, just hold on. I called the ambulance and they will be here any minute now... just please don't close your eyes... please...
You suffering in pain and you were trying your hardest not to close your eyes.
Y/n: Katsuki... I...I agh!!!
Bakugo: Don't talk please... The ambulance is going to be here any minute now... so please stay strong...
You knew that the end was near and you wanted to tell him this time...
Y/n: Katsuki... I want you to stay safe for me okay...?
Bakugo: Don't talk like it's the last time you talk to me damn it, because it's not!!!  YOU HEAR ME, IT'S NOT!!!
I don't know why it was so hard to tell him before... but I must make sure that I tell him this time...
Y/n: K...Katsuki...
Bakugo: W...what is it...
Y/n: Katsuki... I...I love you...
And you stopped talking...