Chapter 3 - You Make Me Feel Alive

Sorry for the wait.

I was applying to the Art Institutes, Full Sail University, and UGA.

And working minimum wage at Hot Topic.

And watching The Perks Of Being a Wallflower 2739390537 times.

And getting arrested with my friends for being a "nuisance" in the mall.

Well here we go.

*************

*WARNING*

There is a LITTLE bit of naughtiness in this chapter. But I don't think you'll like it.

Niall's POV

I don't understand.

How can someone be gone so fast like that? Call it stalking if you want but me and Louis call it . . . observing from a distance? Yeah, let's call it that. Anyway, Louis and I decided to follow Zayn and Harry at the end of classes.

Why, you ask. Well, it all pretty much started when Zayn sat next to me in Writing class.

****Earlier*****

I swear, Zayn is the sexiest thing I've seen since bacon wrapped steak. When he caught me staring at him, my blood rushed to my cheeks and I blushed furiously. I felt butterflies go off in my stomach just from him looking at me. I also noticed that Zayn and Harry keep to themselves. At lunch I saw them eating lunch by themselves.

You know what else I noticed, was that Harry was flirting continuously with Louis. And that I have every class with Zayn. *Insert fangirl scream here* But still, at least I can drool over him.

I also got a bit pissed off at Louis.

Apparently, he thought that if he told Harry a "little" bit about my life with my dad, he would seem interesting to Harry. So, that is why I currently slapped him on the face.

****Back****

"Owww! What the hell was that for, Nialler?" Louis said as I slapped him into another nationality, I swear I turned him Asian.

"For telling Harry a 'little' about me and my dad." I whispered loudly.

"I thought he wouldn't find me interesting." Louis whined.

"Oh yeah. A boy who has traveled all over the world, has met Jackie Chan, and climbed Mt. Everest, sure isn't interesting!!" I said as sarcastically as I could.

"Right?!" Louis yelled. And I just gave him the same face Spongebob gave to the waitress named Betty at the end of the episode where he "lost his identity".

"No, just no." I said while shaking my head at him. I swear this boy is gonna be the death of me.

"Whatever peasant. Let's just keep on following them." Louis whispered.

We asked Liam if he could join but he said he needed to do something important. Ever since Zayn came to the school, Liam has been acting different, and its only been one fracking day. But he said he would join us at slutty Denise's party.

"Hey, where are they?" Louis asked.

I looked ahead, and saw nobody in the field. They were there just a minute ago.

"Where the fuck are they?" I asked.

"I don't know."

"Damn it. Why do you think they were going this way?"

"I don't know." Louis said.

I put my hand in my pocket and took out my phone, unlocking it.

Damn. I'm late.