Chapter no 3

Aladdin entered inside Yasmine,s chamber and saw her holding her sword, her hand bleeding but she sat there expressionless.

SHEHEZADI!
Aladdin shouted. He ran towards her and snatched the sword from her hand. She uplifted her head and looked at him, anger lacing her eyes.

Hum jaan le leinge Zafar ki...
Yasmine said angrily as she stood up.

Aladdin pulled her down making her sit forcefully.

Pagal ho gayi ho kya nakchidi? Aise karta hai koi? Itna gussa acha nahi hota kitni baar samjhaun tumhe ?
Aladdin said angrily bandaging her blood stained hand.

Aladdin
Yasmine whispered.

Mar gaya Aladdin.
Aladdin said absent mindedly.

Maaf kar do humein.
Yasmine said. She uplifted her hand to cup his face. But Aladdin moved back realizing that he just revealed his identity in front of her.

Hum kyun maaf kar dein Shahezadi.
Aladdin said and he turned to go but she held his hand.

Aladdin.
Yasmine whispered again.

Tum humare Aladdin hi ho na?
Yasmine asked hopefully.

Aladdin smiled a little.

Haan hum Omar aur ruksaar ke bete Aladdin, sana ke dost Aladdin, gullu ke bhai mera bhai aur badshah Shahnawaz ka katil....
Yasmine kept her palm over his mouth shaking her head sideways.

Nahi Aladdin nahi...
Yasmine said in a hoarse voice a tear rolled up her cheek

Aladdin chuckled bitterly.

He removed her hand from his mouth.

Shehezadi main toh Wohi keh raha hoon jo duniya samjhti hai mujhe.
Aladdin said with a small smile.

Aur sabse badi baat.... Tumhi ne kaha tha na ke vaade kanch ke hote hain kale chor toot jate hain
Humein maaf kar do Aladdin. Hum jante hain ke hum galat thy. Tum humein maro, hum per gussa karo, cheekh lo per humse aise muh mat phero.
Yasmine said emotionally and hugged him.

Aladdin was unable to see her like this he hugged her back.

Shh!Aladdin said rubbing her as he noticed that she was crying

Shh!
Aladdin said rubbing her as he noticed that she was crying.

He broke the hug and wiped her tears.

Ek baat kahun tumhe?
Aladdin asked making her sit on the bed.

She smiled a little and nodded her head in positive.

He Sat down on his knees in front of her. He cupped her face with his hands and made her look into his eyes.

Yasmine main nafrat nahi karta tumse aur na hi kar sakta hoon. Lekin takleef toh hoti hai na.... Mujhe bhi hui.
Aladdin said, a tear tickled down his cheek.

Tumne apne abu ko khoya hai main samajhta hoon aur tumhare uss salook ki wajah bhi samajhta hoon. Per apne dil ko kaise samjhaun main. Kaise Yasmine....
Aladdin said removing his hands from her cheeks.

Aur tumhe yaad hai. Tumne kaha tha ek baar ke vaade kanch ke hote hain kale chor toot jate hain per yakeen humesha rehta hai. Per yahan toh yakeen hi kanch ka nikla.
Aladdin said, Yasmine looked down.

Per abhi woh sab baad main soch len ge pehle yeh socha hai ke zafar ko kaise roke. Aur iss kale Pani ka tor kya ho sakta hai.
Aladdin said. Yasmine looked up and kept her hand on his.

Hum hain tumhare sath humesha.
Yasmine said. Aladdin nodded his head in positive with a smile.

End of chapter!!

Here's the chapter don't forget to vote and comment love you all take care stay home and stay safe ❤️