Chapter 1: Pilot.

3rd Person POV:

Todoroki walked into the classroom knowing he was early.

He had to drink some pig blood before coming in so he wouldn't act up.

He didn't know he woke up too early.

He expected no one to be present however he could see a spikey haired blond at his desk with his head down.

The lights to the classroom where off and it was extremely quiet.

The multi haired colored male decided to not wake the male as he was sleeping peacefully and he didn't feel like arguing.

He queitly navigated his way to his desk without much noise.

Sitting his bag slowly down he took a seat.

Instead of reading a book like he would usually he pulled out his phone as it would be more quiet.

Todoroki sat there playing a mobile game expecting people to make their way in the classroom soon.

Todoroki became kind of tired himself from the calming place, he sat his head down on his desk.

Before he realized it he had dozed off.

Bakugou's POV:

Flickering my eyes open the classroom was still dark, however as my eyes started to adjust to the light I saw a man standing over another sleeping man.

Wait, is that deku and icy-hot?

Icy-hot seemed to be asleep at his desk while deku was standing by him watching him sleep.

What kinky shit was I watching- why is deku watching Todoroki so creepily without him knowing.

I saw deku raise his hand about to touch todoroki's face still not noticing I had risen.

Before deku could go any further kaminari ran into the classroom tripping, not being quiet at all.

Icy-hot woke up from the ruckus and before he could notice deku, deku had ran to his desk.

"Why're the lights off!? I can't see!? Have I died!??!!" The idiot screamed as if he was about to scream even louder.

I was not in the mood to hear his stupid howling so I went over to the lighting flicking them on.

"The lights where fucking off, Pikachu."

"Oh, haha, well at least I'm still alive!" He said as he stood up dustung his pants off.

I looked at the people sitting in the room and it suddenly hit me.

Pikachu at the doorway trying to pick up his stuff.

Icyhot sitting in his seat yawning.

And deku.

Deku was at his seat blushing and trying to hide his face with his hair.

Deku had a crush on icyhot.

I felt so fuckig stupid for not knowing.

I finally had something to balance over the shitty nerd!

A new plan had began in my mind

______________________________________

Time Skip
______________________________________

As I grabbed my lunch I knew what I had to do.

Everyone was sitting in their designed places.

Deku, Todoroki, Uraraka, yaoyorozu, ida, and asui sat at one table.

Mina, Kaminari, sero, kirishima, and jiro sat at another.

Kirishima was motioning for me to come sit with them, however this was the perfect opportunity to make deku jealous.

Todoroki had a seat on the right of him open with deku to the left of him.

Before I could overthink it I made my way to the table with the two, obviously maiing shitty hair confused.

Todoroki's POV:

I was eating peacefully when suddenly I heard something clash down beside me on the table.

Everyone went silent, that's weird, why was the whole lunchroom silent.. that never happens.

I opened my eyes looking to my right to notice a certain blond beside me.

I couldn't help but choke on my food which gained the attention of the right male.

"What's wrong with you icy hot?? Need some water?" He asked as he handed me a cup with water as I held my chest.

Reluctant, I took the water as I didn't want to die from one noodle.

Gulping it down giving my mouth room to breath I let out a deep sigh.

The lunch room was still quiet, and everyone was staring.

I looked over at the blond male who for some reason had a wide smirk on his face.

The smirk seemed kind of evil..

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder pulling me back a bit.

It was Izuku on my right, I could see anger in his eyes.

What.. Izuku was mad?

That was an unusual sight. Before I could even react more to Izuku pulling me closer the male on my left reacted.

He pulled me by waist closer to him.

I could feel the tension between the two.

Couldn't they just let me eat my cold soba in peace!?

I didn't know how much longer I could take them staring eachother down with me stuck in between, I stood up quickly breaking the silence.

Everyone was watching, it was too much.

My whole lunch was ruined by whatever rivalry the two had made.

I shot them both death glares before stomping off throwing my tray away.

______________________________________

Time skip
______________________________________

The next few days had been completely hell.

They both treated me as if I was some object.

I tried my best to ignore it, however the worst fucking thing happened.

I ran out of pigs blood. I just needed to last through this day because it was Friday.

Fucking great.

It was a hero training day.

I would be surrounded by injured, bloody students.

It would be hard, but I've pulled it off before, keeping my ddesires hidden even when surounded by my enemy.

Words: 920