𝐏𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧

Vera Nilsson - 22

Vera Nilsson - 22

Alexander Crest - 35

Description:
In which a man and woman find comfort in each others arms and music.

————————————————

Alexander:

My fingers can't stop their assault on the black and white keys. My body is running on anger and adrenaline as I continue to pour my emotions out of me and onto the piano. I can't stop. I don't even know how long I have been here but I can guess for a while. I left Vera, my prostitute for the night, back in the room. She didn't need to see me like this, vulnerable and shaken.

I hit the last note and stopped, my body heaving from how hard I just played. Music is a form of therapy for me, it helps me relay my emotions to the world without it knowing what I'm thinking. Whether it be anger, sadness, joy, loneliness, or anything else the musical instrument has always been there for me to vent. I'm still filled with emotions though, why didn't it work? I blocked everything out, and played what I was feeling, but I'm still feeling all my emotions. I fucking hate it. I need to do something to get my mind off everything. Work, family, my life in general.

"There you are," I hear her say as she slowly approaches me.

Vera, the woman I picked up in a bar, a prostitute I picked up in a bar.

I take a breath before moving my eyes to meet hers with a small smile, "Here I am," I say and notice what she's wearing. Practically nothing but a small silk black cami, her soft skin glowing in contrast with it.

"Are you okay? You've been out here for almost two hours?" she asks as she moves to lean on the piano in front of me.

"I'm fine, just trying to get out some thoughts and stuff," I say trying to sound like this is normal,"What have you been doing?" I ask.