You just woke up at 11:32 it's Monday . While getting ready you heard crazy crying of sebastian (your baby)
'Is he hurt?!' You thought and run outside when you saw Harry trying to calm him.

You take a deep breath and asked still scared "What just happen?"

Harry gives Sebby a kiss on the cheek and answers " he just eat the onion from the table, I was trying to make some dishes and I also put boys on their seats near with the kitchen table " 

I smiled at Steve who was also a bit shocked by his twin " it's okay sebby, give me my kiddo" I laughed and tried to get Sebastians attention, While Steve got mad for not getting into my arms like his brother .

"Young boy, don't be mad about it, you guys are two and mommy is one ☝️ " says Harry in his child era

" I have meeting, at 13:00 . Can you bring twins to their father? Text Jamie to pick them and then go to the airport " I told Harry

" is your private jet ready?" He asked confused , because we decided to go to the brazil last night.

"OFC it is! I haven't payed 200 million for nothing!" I tried to make the joke ,while putting Sebastian back to his seat. I drink coffee with Harry and eat his new sandwiches

"OMG , you are better than me at cocking!" He laughed  " I Think we both have the same level!!!" Ofc he tries to comfort me, it's Harry Styles!

I looked at my watch, it says 12:10 "okay I have to go! We are having a big meeting , some of the actors and actresses will arrive!" I told Harry , I winked at boys and then I left my apartment. I'm wearing YSL iconic heels and black hot suit.

"Which car should I use today? My orange or black Lamborghini urus , or aventador ? Maybe it don't matches with my outfit... hmm... rolls Royce? Yes that's it "  I was just thinking in the lift . I can smell paparazzi arrived. That's okay, If I can be number one, I will also win on this too. 

After a big 20 minutes I arrived at the office, in brooklyn

"Hello , lady Liza!"  Assistant welcomes me.

"Hi! Who is already here?" I asked and fixed my suit jacket.

"I have to tell you, that your ex is here " andy , my close friend whispers near with my ears, he is directing visual development.

" please!" I said and we left the entrance.

"Girl, act like he is nothing for you!" He looked at me and we entered into my favorite room, it is biggest room ever!

" Is there his future wife?" I asked and acted like I was on the perfect mood. Everyone smiled at me.

"Well , I won't lie. Yes, they are both here, it makes me uncomfortable too, so you are not alone" he is the best!

" tell me you like this wall. It was my idea to bring all the awards that marvel has ever won!" 

He looked at the wall " it's really perfect, the style ... all of them are between on this big rock wall and glass wall . That rock really gives mountain vibes " 

"If you are going to watch football of Brazil, so you will meet Neymar jr. Your ex bf. What about him?" He has been thinking about it for a long time. I feel it.  He really is interested in.

" If I don't like tom it doesn't mean that I also don't like Neymar." It sounds bit crazy , I know " i mean , he didn't do anything bad to me, i loved him so much, maybe He was unforgettable."

" so you're having this tatoo on your back near with bikini for him?" He knows my tatoos because we had fun with each other last year at summer .

    So about my big room, In that room you can watch the whole manhattan view. And from that room you can enter in any bosses office, also mine.

Let's enter into the office. I hate today! I have nothing left  . I'd rather have a talk and little conversation with Neymar . He is better than tom.

"Kevin, other directors and everyone, Hello! So nice to see you all together!" I said while sitting next to kevin and Andy seat next to me.

"We have lot to talk about " kevin says and tom, yes the man who dated me  back in time is standing in front of me, and also is sitting in front of me with his future wife .

he started talking. Oh my god! Why him?! I got 2 messages in few seconds. One from Andy one from richarlison. I am so happy. I can continue texting, so I don't have to listen to this man

Rich🐦

- hi , lindo! Harry told me about your plans!
I'm so happy my friend!
                           Rich! You are the life saver! 😂🙏🏼❤️-
- ???
                  Hiddleston is standing and talking in front of me!And now here you are!-
- I understand... u know Neymar will
be there?
                                       Yeah, and what about that?🥲-
- though you didn't liked being
Near with your ex bfs! 🙈🤣
                                                   Hey!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂-
- aren't you busy?
                                               Legally yes, illegally no🤪-
- maybe being owner of New York
state made you like this 😂☝️
                                         I have to go rich! It's legal 😒-
- go, lindo, go! ❤️

13:32

- so, what do you think about Neymar?

        Why is everyone talking about him now???🙏🏼-

- I mean you guys also live near with
each other  in Brazil.

                                   I don't know about Neymar , but
             I missed Davi so much, he is like my first kid-

- Did I tell you that you guys can meet?

        I don't think if he likes me, he can't remember   me . He was so little and it is impossible -

- strictly for the birds ( it means :who do you think you are lying to?! Something around it)

                 Wow, you are doing great in English! < 3
         But still, what if he watched videos and photos-

- thank you! Hmm, that one is interesting!
- i got out of training, I need to get ready

                                         Okaaayy! See you soon!!!❤️ -

- byeee < 3

What if he really found them....?

So... what do you think??? Please comment 🙏🏼💕 love you all😍 maybe it's too stupid... it is my first story ever! It will gets more interesting! Believe me 😇