10

Sorry for not posting! Merry Christmas 😍

LB's pov.
—————
" I talked to the team. they said that they will pay me." I said, after we argued, eat and after I called to the team 'directors'.

"This is so crazy, paparazzi... us... Jamie being here... I don't know why he is here..."    "I have an idea!" Harry screamed.

" what is that?" Ney asked and he was ready for anything , I was able to see that.

" I will send my number one assistant at your mansion. I told her that Jamie was there but she can lie for us. I will tell her to tell Jamie we went out at morning, because we wanted to visit some places for fun and then I needed my backpack which I forgot or something like that, we will create illusion. Then my assistant will asks some curious questions like she wasn't expecting him being here and I have feeling like he will says something we need. What if he isn't alone and he came with someone?"  He said and in a second he added "We have cameras, which are connected to our phones!"

"You are right in every part. Let's send her.
if she won't gets any information she will be able to look at twins for a little while and she will be able to get our stuff here. I need some of my clothes from that house . We have our stuff ready since he got here and they are in my plane. So we don't need to worry about that. And yes, we have cameras. I am watching them since we were eating."

" I am also here. Don't forget that we are leaving in 3 hours for the airport. Oh sorry, I forgot we are using your jet. So, let's send her. But we need something good for our lie." Ney says and someone nocks on the main door.

"Who is that? Check cameras by phone, please"

"It's David"

"Ommgg, Luizzzz!!!" I run to open the door and he huged me with big smile on his face

"I missed you Lizzie, babyy"

"Aaww, you are my favorite from the team"

" I called Thiago and Richarlison so they will be here anytime soon. Now lovebirds, what's going on? Harry are they being naughty kiddos?" OFC classic David. But still I love him so much.

"What can I say, paparazzi is following them anywhere and they returned back really easily, I can't even imagine how did they do it"

"We talked about this Harry"

"I know it's just hard for me to believe"

"Naahh, today is officially our day, so don't you guys dare to be on the bad mood!" David said and started walking towards kitchen, he got so many snacks and yelled " let's make a video"

"What tipe ?"

"Let's get some 5 cool songs and rank them from the best to the less favorite. Lets do it above 25 different songs.we won't be able to know which songs are coming and we won't be able to change positions of them."

"So, like tiktok trend" Ney added

"Exactly! Oh, and Rich is bringing assistants to help us. He told me that camera and songs and singers lists are ready."

"I was thinking... are your playing this World Cup?" I asked him after remembering some infos from internet. Please David don't break my heart, don't you dare to say no.

"I'm sorry ... Liz..."

"I don't want to watch it anymore." I took a deep breath.

"Hey, it's just a game." He Came to me and hugged me , warped his arms around me.

"Why aren't you playing?" I asked and we both looked at each other.

"My coach..." he replied bit nervous