STRAWBERRIES & CHOCOLATE

(+ hc Chifuyu from the UK, Baji from Mexico, Kazutora from Spain, Hanma from France and Madarame Shion being Masaway's biological son)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" - Hurry up, you'll be late !

- Yes yes I do my best... "

The golden-haired teenager rushed into the kitchen where his mother was sitting while wobbling and trying to put his uniform blazer over his shoulder.

" - Mom ! I don't have enough money to buy my breakfast for today !

- Look in my wallet but kiss me before you go, brat.

- You are the coolest ! See you after school ! "

In a hurry due to his big lateness, he ran directly after kissing her cheek towards the bag where the wallet was kept which had been mentioned earlier and took the lowest bill, being careful about the money of his mother.

Almost stumbling on his cat in front of the entrance door, he took advantage of this incident to cuddle him before going out in a rush to join his best friend who was already waiting for him for ten minutes at the downstairs of the building.

" - Chifuyu ! We'll be late again because of you, and I'm sure we'll go to the bakery first, right ?

- Of course, but this time I even have enough to buy you candies ! So don't be grumpy. "

His friend's expression brightened up and Chifuyu felt like he was dealing with an overexcited kid, as they were approaching high school years.

" - Watch Takemichi ! Here we are. "

The two young boys greeted the old lady at the counter who knew them well now.

" - I will take a chocolate croissant today ! I will also want a sweets mix and as usual add the chocolate covered strawberries ! "

Directly after stating his order, the old lady prepares it and asks him to pay as usual.

" - Aren't you afraid that he'll understand that it's you ?

- No, shut up, you know that's impossible.

- Or that he doesn't even see the strawberries in his locker, how stupid he is !

- You're the stupid one ! "

Takemichi was completely bisexual, he had a girlfriend, who was completely bisexual too.

She had a big crush on a girl at school, and he had a big crush on her brother.

But Chifuyu didn't care about his friend's affairs, he was too busy with his own.

When they arrive at the school, they are clearly too late.

Then, surprise : they see Baji Keisuke AKA Chifuyu's crush with Hanemiya Kazutora, his best friend.

These two were laughing like idiots in front of their lockers and suddenly, a silence when Baji opened his.

" - ¿ No hay sorpresas hoy ? (No surprises today ?)

- Cállate, estoy seguro de que vendrá más tarde hoy (Shut up, I'm sure that will come later today)

- ¡ Oh, mira, hay dos niños atrás, parece que se equivocaron y tuvieron que ir a la escuela primaria jajaja ! (Oh, look, there's two kids in the back, they seem to have made a mistake and had to go to elementary school hahaha !)

- JAJAJA BASTARDO (HAHAHA BASTARD) "

They stare at them for a long time and leave.

Chifuyu didn't even understand what they were saying but knew it was probably not good.