Author's Note

Hello! Glad you clicked on this fanfic! So just a few things I want you to know before you start reading:

📃 Ownership, Corrections, and Frequency

For starters, none of these characters belong to me. Credit goes to Alan Becker on YouTube. The Backrooms also don't belong to me either. But the interpretations of these characters are entirely my own. So in a way, yes it's an AU. 

Also if I miss any information on the Backrooms, don't be afraid to shoot me a message about your correction! (with proof of course such as a link, screenshot etc)

Posts won't be that frequent as I always tend to write a lot of things in one chapter, plus I have school and such.

⚠️Warnings

Profanity warning, in case anybody's tryna avoid that. (Uses include the f-bomb, sugar honey ice tea, and anything in that category)

There will also more than likely be mentions of blood, violence, and maybe death-

‼️ There will be extreme mentions of derealization and depersonalization ‼️

Proceed this fanfic with caution. You have been warned.

🚢Ships

Other than Second x Green (it's light, don't worry), any AvM or AvA ships don't exist here. The only ones that remotely exist are Yellow x Blue and Green x Purple. In my AU, Blue likes Yellow but Yellow's a straight male and doesn't like him back. As for Green x Purple, in my AU they used to be interested in each other but the feelings faded away after a bit. 

Dark Chocolate (Dark x Chosen) can't exist here either since they're literally blood brothers in this AU and I very much doubt that writing about inc3st will be approved on this platform, so-

King x Purple? I won't lose sleep about the fact that someone ships it, but I see them as father and son here, so for obvious reasons, I can't ship them and I don't intend to.

Conclusion

Finally, this is all my AU. So if any of these upset you, please just stop reading and read something else. Seriously. Don't waste precious time from your life hating on someone you don't even know in real life.

That's all. Happy reading! 

P.S., I will be updating this as time goes on