Sponsalia

Sunlight flooded the outside and attempted to spill inside the room they rested in, however, light failed to reach their eyes from the thick curtains that covered the windows. Hours have passed the early morning and the three of them continued to sleep comfortably.

His eyes slowly opened. The room was still dimly lit. He propped himself up. Caesaria's and Snowflake's arms slid off his chest as he did so. That woke them up.

"Good morning, my love," yawned Caesaria.

"G-good morning, Silas."

"Good morning my beauties."

"That sounds quite pleasant to hear in the morning."

"Get used to it."

Silas got out of the large bed and got dressed.

He turned towards them, who continued to lay in bed in a daze.

"Let's go, Snow. Today is meant for just us."

"R-really?" She quickly got out of bed and began to dress herself.

Caesaria pouted as she looked at Silas. "Aw, why does she get time with you before I?"

"Because she mentioned the idea, so she gets to spend the day with me first."

She hummed in a pouting tone. "But-"

"I'll leave my pouch with you so you have money to eat."

"All of your money?" She grinned. "I am a princess, I might be tempted to spoil myself." she teased.

Silas walked over to the edge of the bed. "Why spoil yourself when I will spoil you tomorrow? Is my princess such a naughty girl she cannot wait until then?"

"D-don't do that to me, Silas," she said as she covered her mouth with the blanket, slightly squirming underneath.

He smiled and walked towards the pouch to grab a little money.

"We will be back later tonight. Are you ready Snow?"

"I am!" she said with much excitement.

The door closed in front of Caesaria. Forcefully throwing herself back into bed, she covered herself pouting.

"No fair... Don't call me naughty then walk away from me, dummy..."

A sunny afternoon greeted them as they walked onto the streets. Snowflake wrapped around Silas's arm.

"Is there anything you would like to do?"

She shook her head. "No, as long as I'm with you Silas, we can do anything."

"I have a hunch that Saria and I will stay in the city so why don't we explore outside today."

"Okay."

They began to make their way outside of the city, talking as they did so.

"Will we come back if we get hungry?"

"No, why don't we see if we can hunt something out there."

"But you don't have your spear."

"That's all right, I always carry my throwing knives on me. We will be fine as long as we find some animals."

Snowflake continued to hold his arm but stayed silent. Silas knew she had something on her mind.

Once they walked into the open space of the grassy plains, she softly muttered.

"Um, S-Silas?"

"What is it, Snow?"

"Do you love me?"