Chapter 8

I woke up and saw Georgie at my side. Aww hes so cute when hes asleep. It was the weekend and the parents were away on a trip, which meant i was babysitting the twins. Yes i know i said i even though georgies here. no offence to him but he isnt the greatest with babysitting his siblings. My stomach had been getting bigger the last couple weeks and it was definetly noticeable. I tried to pry myself away from him without waking him up. It worked. we stayed up way to late... you know... watching the kids...

after i finished making breakfast , i heard the doorbell ring.  I went to answer it and my mouth almost fell open.

"Mom?"

As me and Georgie sat on the couch, my mom glared at us. the twins were still asleep so we tried not to wake them.

"Its his, isnt it?" She said breaking the silence.

"I uh we um no we uh i..." We both tried to speak.

we both lowered our heads.

"I cant believe this! I send you away to be happier and then you wind up pregnant??!! Thats it, im calling your father and im taking you home"

"No"

"What was that?"
"I said no, im not leaving. Mary said that i wasnt better enough"
"Ugh and your getting the accent too"

"well i think its cute" Georgie mumbled. I wouldve smiled but now wasnt the time for smiling. 

"Now if your just going to stand there, this isnt your home so please leave"

I didnt want to say this to my own mother but it was the only way.

I pushed her out the door. 

"i will get you back in my house" she said as i shut the door.