𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 || Scenario

⇢ ˗ˏˋ HEADSPACE ࿐ྂ

You hummed a familiar song as you played cards with HERO, KEL, and AUBREY in  NEIGHBOR'S ROOM,  BIG YELLOW CAT watches silently, you haven't been in NEIGHBOR'S ROOM  before, but when they found you lost in the VAST FOREST, AUBREY  and KEL invited ...

You hummed a familiar song as you played cards with HERO, KEL, and AUBREY in NEIGHBOR'S ROOM, BIG YELLOW CAT watches silently, you haven't been in NEIGHBOR'S ROOM before, but when they found you lost in the VAST FOREST, AUBREY and KEL invited you with them to play a card game.

KEL was just about to win the game when suddenly a monochromatic, monotone boy around your age enters NEIGHBOR'S ROOM. AUBREY rushed to greet him, probably eager to end the game since she wasn't going to win anyway. Not to mention she wasn't looking forward to having to hear KEL brag about it for the rest of the day. Eventually the others got up to greet him as well, you joined them, not wanting to be left out.

"Oh!" AUBREY exclaims, "Y/N this is OMORI!" She says with a smile, "and OMORI this is Y/N! We met them while they were in the forest."

"Hi!! It's nice to meet you!" You say, you extend your hand to properly greet him, but all he does is stare at you in silence.

You retreated your hand, and just simply smiled. You were excited to make a new friend!

It was just a normal day at the playground

It was just a normal day at the playground. You were reading your favorite book for about the 100th time while the other kids played hide and seek like they do every day. Honestly it looked like a ton of fun, but you were way too nervous around other kids to join in. So you stayed alone reading, like how you do normal. Sure it's isolating... but it's easy.

On this particular day however, during a game of hide and seek you were reading under the slide when abruptly a girl with a pink bow rushed to join you under it, you stared at her with a mix of confusion and alarm.

After the initial panic eased over you looked at her desperate face, pleading to not get caught as she looked for the seeker.

"You know.." You started, she turned her head to face you, slightly alarmed. Almost as if she didn't realize that there was another person with her. " Um.. I don't really think that this is, uh, a good hiding spot," you whispered.

She looked in thought for a couple of moments, like she was deeply considering your words, but then she just simply laughed it off. "Yeah, you're probably right, there weren't many hiding spaces left," she said with a smile, "my name is AUBREY! What's yours?"