Chapter 7

Jess's p.o.v

"What!?!, you can't live on the streets, you'll die!" Angela basically screams, I stare to Emily, her eyes have widened and a fear has come to her eyes, I smack Angela, and return to Emily "don't worry Emily, we will help you, I'll be right back, Angela try not to scare her, please" I say keeping my eyes on her.

"Have you seen Taylor" I ask a girl, she has medium length blonde hair, she looks like Taylor, that's cause she is Taylor "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean too" I start but Taylor cuts me off "it's fine, the question is are you fine?" She asked a concerned look on her face "Yes I'm fine, but there's a girl called Emily over there and well she's homeless, she lives alone, and she's going to freeze is there any way you can help us?" I ask taking a long breath at the end "Yes, where is she and if she's homeless how did she get a concert ticket?" She asks "she saved up since she was 10" I reply, and rush over Taylor on my heels.

When we get there it looks like Angela has scared her again, oh boy I think to my self, but as soon as she sees Taylor her expression change, Her jaw drops open, and her eyes widen, a gasp escapes from her "Hey Emily, these wonderful girls told me what's happening and if you want I can maybe adopt you" Taylor finishes, and Emily's blood drains from her face.

Sorry it took so long to update, I hope you like the chapter though