𝟶𝟶𝟷, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ᴛᴏxɪᴄ

❦ 𝐀 𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 ❦

𝟶𝟶𝟷, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ᴛᴏxɪᴄ

🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮

𝑁𝑂𝑊 𝑃𝐿𝐴𝑌𝐼𝑁𝐺..." ᴀʟʟ ⵊ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪs ʏᴏᴜ " ʙʏ Mɪɢᴜᴇʟ + ᴊ. ᴄᴏʟᴇ
♡︎   𝟸:𝟶𝟽 ---------•------ 𝟺:𝟺𝟻

" 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴍɪʟᴇ, ʜᴜʜ ᴏʀ sᴍᴇʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ  " ♡︎ ♫#ʙᴀʙʏᴍᴏᴍᴍᴀ #sᴏᴄɪᴀʟᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ #ʙᴀʙʏᴅᴀᴅ #ɪᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ #ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ #ᴛɪᴋᴛᴏᴋ #sᴜɢᴀʀʜɪʟʟɴʏᴄ #ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʟᴏᴠᴇ #ʙᴀʙʏᴍᴏᴍ #ᴇxʟᴏᴠᴇʀ #ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ || ༺ #𝑱𝑨𝒀𝑲𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵

" 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴍɪʟᴇ, ʜᴜʜ ᴏʀ sᴍᴇʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ " ♡︎ ♫
#ʙᴀʙʏᴍᴏᴍᴍᴀ #sᴏᴄɪᴀʟᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ #ʙᴀʙʏᴅᴀᴅ #ɪᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ #ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ #ᴛɪᴋᴛᴏᴋ #sᴜɢᴀʀʜɪʟʟɴʏᴄ #ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʟᴏᴠᴇ #ʙᴀʙʏᴍᴏᴍ #ᴇxʟᴏᴠᴇʀ #ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ || ༺ #𝑱𝑨𝒀𝑲𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵

𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
| 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 📍|
𝟑:𝟒𝟓𝐩𝐦

"𝐉𝐨𝐣𝐨, 𝐚𝐧𝐚́ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢, come down your fathers on his way to pick you up." 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 said as she slid on her black yeezy slides as the kids came running down the stairs all dressed up ready for their father.

Melanié wearing her military black 4s, black knee ripped jeans, jewelry, white and black basketball jersey with hair in two curly pig tails with edges.

Josiah wearing a black hat, black balenciaga long sleeve shirt, black jeans, chain, and black balenciaga shoes, with his hair out.

Solaná wearing her red and white dunks, a red tracksuit, jewelry, and her hair in a high curly bun with her edges.

"I'm ready to 1v1 papi and notti , they really be duckin on me, I need to get back." Melanié said as she slid on her military black 4s as Amari laughed at her daughters words.

She honestly doesn't know how she's so young and can talk as clear as day.

"I want juice mami." Solaná said making grabby hands at her mom as Josiah played with his toy gun pretending to shoot his teddy bear.

"Alright mamas." Amari said picking her up and setting her on the counter grabbing her juice from the fridge as Melanié came in grabbing a fruit snack.