Prologue

"Mrs. Gatchalian, konting iri nalang po, kaya nyo po yan" the midwife said and I did what she said, I was gripping on my husband's hair as I groan to push the baby out, I heard also my husband's groaning from the way I grip his hair but I didn't mind it, sorry not sorry

It's his fault though why I'm here now and in labor, he made me pregnant. I'm currently giving birth to the first heir of Muxrello, and everyone is excited for it. Hindi lang naman sila ang excited kundi ako at ng asawa ko, but for now, I must give birth to it and it hurts so bad!

When I heard my daughter cry, I let go of my husband's hair and breathed a sigh of relief, and I fell asleep because of exhaustion.

When I woke up, the first thing I saw was the light right in front of my eyes and I was dazzled, but I was even more dazzled when I saw the sleeping angelic face of my husband.

As I tried to get up, Zach already flinched in his sleep and woke up as he immediately looked at me with a worried face, "Ayos ka lang? May masakit ba sayo? Nagugutom ka ba? Gusto mong kumain? or you want me to call the doctor?" He asked me one question after another, obviously worried about me and I chuckled, he helped me sit on my hospital bed.

"Nah, I'm good. Masakit lang ang ibaba ko" I told my husband and he knew what I meant. "Gusto mo ba pasakitin natin ulit?" My husband asked me sarcastically with a smile so I slapped him on the arm, he groaned in pain and I laughed it off,

"Go, and I'll be the one to make you pregnant" I said and glared at him, tarantadong 'to. He gave me a bowl of apple pieces mixed with banana and strawberries,

"Kainin mo yan, ayokong nagugutom ang misis ko" he told me so I started eating. Suddenly, my mom, the doctor, and the nurse who's currently carrying my baby girl entered the room. I lowered the bowl I was holding as they gave the baby to me.

"She looks exactly like you, wife." Zach said and kissed me and our baby girl's forehead, "What do you want to call her?" he asked me.

"Vanessa Gwendolyn" I said. Our Vanessa, Vanessa Gwencyllia Murello Gatchalian.

"What a beautiful name for our baby, love." Zach said while in tears, he sat on a chair beside my hospital bed as he caresses its cheek.

"My two beautiful Gwens."

melothyst