Chapter 3; Costumes

loading

bob2.arc added successfully 

About 5.0-5.5 inches, not shaved, a slight curve, the tip is a #80010a (in costume) or # #c7c5c3 (out of costume) when hard, slightly visible veins almost everywhere, tastes sour and sweet, doesn't last long, and very gentle. 
This will be in second place and first place, meaning You, your, and yours + I, me, my, Mine, we, our, and we are used.

IV.

(A day before Halloween, early afternoon, Andy's Pov. Andy and Bob have been talking ever since she opened the bakery, she's developed a crush on him and they've become close.)

My bakery has already started to boom because of the new Halloween-themed cookies I made two days ago for Halloween! As I was closing up the bakery cause I had to go pick up Hysteria from daycare and also get some costumes for tomorrow, I saw the same creep that's been watching since I opened up the same costume and everything. Does he even wash his clothes? Gross. I took off my apron, grabbed my purse, and left. Walking down to the daycare, I saw some guy picking her up. Shit, Shit. SHIT! I ran as fast as I could, I launched myself off the ground and at full speed kicked this creep down with my whole body weight. I quickly got up and grabbed hysteria observing this creep as he got up and turned to me with a sweat on his face. I watched his black jet hair and his plus-sized body before realizing who it was. "OH SHIT! I AM SO SORRY, BOB! I thought you were some creep trying to kidnap my daughter." I said looking at Hysteria who was still smiling she didn't pay attention to a thing that just happened, god I gotta teach her about stranger danger. "It's okay! I understand, I'd react the same. sorry for scaring u I was just tryna pick her up for you but boy do you give a hard kick." He said wincing as he stretched. "Sorry, Sorry! I have an ice pack at home, you can come with us if pleased." He grinned, "Sure, Sweetheart" There he goes with the pet names again. I blushed and looked away grabbing Hysteria's hand and walking off signaling him to follow. As I opened my house door I rushed into the kitchen to get an ice pack because I remembered I needed to get costumes.  "Here, uhh. Go sit down, make yourself at home I need to get some costumes for me and the little one."
I said as I ran upstairs to get showered and changed out of my messy floured clothes. I came back down in a SpongeBob shirt and pajama pants cause I don't see the point to dress to just go buy some clothes. "Uh, here. There's food in the kitchen and uh the tv remote should be on my dresser." I said running back upstairs with Hysteria in my hands so I can bathe her and change her out of her daycare uniform. I came back down with her clean and my purse in my hands. "Bye! I'll be back in an hour." I ran out the door right past bob as he stood confused trying to process what I said to him. As I walked inside the adult section, my innocent eyes were scarred as I looked around for a devil costume to match my daughter's angel costume. I kept seeing more and more revealing ones, "Why the hell does this have a zipper on its crotch? Bro.." Finally, I found one I took it and made my way to buy our costumes. 

-

"I love you. You may as well take my heart Catherine, it's already full of you.", "Please go!", "What is it, What's wrong? My dear?" "You know nothing about me, you've known me only three weeks!", "Three weeks? Catherine, I've known you all my life., "All your life.", "it's true. When I heard beautiful music I thought, she'd like that! I looked at flowers, Knowing that one day. I'd give them to you!", "Oh stop, stop!"

Sorry, this chap is short! this is a draft from yesterday for today but since it's short ill post a longer one today still to make up!

(728 words)

Btw the costume is like a one-piece swimsuit but with a boob window and fake horns and wings.

(Edited with Grammarly - Jan 16, 2023)