17. Brandon And Lonnie

***SMUT!!**

"Where are we going?" Lonnie asked as Brandon missed their turn. Ricky squirmed in his lap, trying to look out the window. "And why did you bring Ricky?"

Brandon cut his eyes over at his little man, before turning his attention back to the road. "It's a surprise."

"Oh. I like surprises," Lonnie grinned as he looked up and down the street, trying to figure out their destination.

"Good."

Brandon seemed a little nervous to Lonnie, which made him wonder all the more what the surprise was about.

When Brandon stopped in front of the pizzeria and parked the truck, Lonnie frowned. "Pizza is the surprise?"

"No, smart ass. I'll be right back." Brandon leaned over and gave Lonnie a quick peck on the lips. He left the truck's diesel engine idling and hopped out. Ricky bounced up Lonnie's lap and put his paws up on the window and watched his big daddy walk around the front of the truck.

Lonnie watched his sexy bear of a man get out of the truck and hurry into the restaurant. Brandon returned a few minutes later with a large pizza box, breadsticks, and a plastic bag with bottles of soda.

When Ricky saw Brandon, he bounced off Lonnie's lap into Brandon's seat. The little dog's tail was wagging a mile a minute.

Brandon managed to get the door open before Lonnie could reach over and help.

"Scoot, pest," Brandon growled at Ricky.

Brandon handed the items to Lonnie as he got into the truck, then scooped Ricky up, gave him a quick kiss on top of his head, and then put him on the floor in front of Lonnie's feet. Lonnie turned around and carefully put the pizza on the back seat. He put the bag of breadsticks into the bag with the sodas and set it on the floor, next to a big duffel bag. Lonnie poked at the bag, wondering what was in it and if it was related to the surprise.

Brandon put the F-250 into gear and turned and looked out the window towards the street. The engine rumbled loudly as he pulled into traffic.

Lonnie turned back around and put his seat belt back on. He looked out the window, trying to get his bearings on their secret destination.

They drove for about fifteen minutes before things started looking familiar.

When Brandon turned down onto the dead-end road, Lonnie's heart began to race. He had been dying to see the old flip house ever since the construction was finished just two days ago. He was especially excited to see the inside, since Brandon asked for his advice on paint colors and other decorating choices. That really made him feel good, like he was really part of the company. He couldn't wait to see how it all turned out.

Brandon pulled into the driveway of the small ranch home, parking the truck in the driveway, in front of the garage.

Lonnie's mouth fell open at the sight in front of him. "Oh my god, Brandon! This is fabulous!"

Lonnie unbuckled his seat belt, pushed the door open and stepped down onto the running board. He hopped down onto the driveway, scooped up Ricky and set him down on the ground, and walked around to the other side of the truck to look at the house.