Chapter 9 - Her Results.

!NEW!

!NEW!

-Authors POV

"You didn't pass the test?" Ellie said, as she saw Ayama in her room. Ayama refused to meet Ellie's eyes, as she stared at her laptop that was on her bed, shut closed.

Ayama just nodded, feeling upset from all the studying she had did the night prior to the test.

Ellie was not good at comforting people whatsoever. This included friends and family. "Umm... it's ok? Mierda, no soy bueno en esta mierda. arriba... pero no te preocupes. ¿Lo conseguirás la próxima vez?" (shit, i'm not good at this shit. up... but don't worry. you'll get it next time!?) Ellie said.

Ayama just looked at Ellie, before just nodding and swinging her legs over her bed, standing up. "Yea, ok." Ayama said, pushing past Ellie a little bit and walked down the stairs.

Ellie heard Ayama's footsteps descend to the kitchen. She walked into her room, hoping that her laptop was still logged in. She opened it and the screen came on bright.

The window next to the google page was where Ayama took the test. She moved the clicker to that tab, pressed down and saw her score.

278/300.

'She was only two off to get the passing grade...' Ellie thought, as she clicked back onto google and closed the laptop.

Meanwhile, Ayama opened the freezer and grabbed the Mochi she had bought earlier in the week for herself. She closed the freezer door, opening the box and taking the white tray out of its packaging.

"Ayama, we should still go out. Celebrate!" Ellie said, popping around the corner of the kitchen. Ayama removed a Mochi from its little section and took a bite, turning around and looking right at Ellie.

"For wha?" She asked, mouth still filled with Mochi. "For your test! You still got a high grade!" Ellie said, as Ayama finished chewing the Mochi she was eating and pounded for a minute.

"No, I'm just going to cook something to eat." Ayama said, taking her Mochi as she walked passed Ellie and went to the stairs that led to her room.

But when she left, she forgot her cellphone near the stove. Ellie smirked, walking over to the stove and grabbed the cellphone and noticed it was unlocked and on... Twitter?