Love

Diamond POV..

"Rock is forever my baby.. Hold you down. Hold you down. Boy you held me up when nobody was around boyyyy. " I sung to Rock …

We were on our way baby shopping. I'm having a girl. My very first child. Too bad my mother isn't here to see it.

"I wonder Where my momma at." I spoke outloud.

Cutting the truck off, Rock sighed. "I don't know."

I hopped out the truck and went to his side.
After he got MyMy out the back,  we entered the mall. "We should've went to Bill Street." I said.

"Yeah, But we got MyMy.. "

Oh Yeah.. I forgot.

"Where to first?" I asked.

"Where ever you wanna go." He shrugged, opening the entrance door for us. " I'm just coming to pay."

"Thank you. " I said to him for holding the door...

Rock can be such a gentleman at times. Well, he is one. He just has to act tough to keep up his reputation, I think.

To outsiders, He's mean and scary. To his family and close people, he's nice and kind.

"Let's go to Carter's."

We walked into the baby store. "Welcome to Carter's. " the woman at the front desk said.

"Hello." I spoke back.

"Hey." MyMy yelled while waving.

"Hey Pretty " The woman smiled back.

We walked around the store to the newborn and infant section.

"So we just gone get anything That's pink? " Rock questioned. 

"Nope.  My baby gotta look beautiful.  Gone have all the boys."

"Ain't gone have shit if I got something to do with it."

Tuuh.

After staying in that store for about 45 minutes, we left out. Rock wanted to go to the shoe store and get her some baby shoes.

"She don't need no shoes. She can't walk."

"So? She can flex. " he said.

I sat down on the bench outside of the store. I'm tired. If he wants to spend his money, fine That's him.

"MaMa! " MyMy called from across the mall. She had Done ran to the Jewelry store.

"Come here, girl!" I said.

She shook her head and ran inside.

Grabbing the one bag I had, I ran into the store behind her. Well, I tried to run.

"MyMy? " I called out.

"Huh?! " I heard her voice from across the store. 

I couldn't even see her. Short self. She's short and I'm short, too. Lord have mercy.

After hearing footsteps,  I seen her. I grabbed her and was about to walk out until a necklace caught my eyes.

I walked to the counter and looked at it. It had Diamond written with diamonds inside the letters.

"How much?" I asked.

"3k." The white lady said.

Three thousand for a necklace? Well, it does have real diamonds in it. "Aye? " Rock said, coming behind me and wrapping his arms around my neck.