The Few, The Proud, THE MARINES!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silence, that's all that could be heard in the room as the justice league slowly turns to John and Hawkgirl who both look like a pair of deers caught in the high beams, both trying to process what both were told.

"Seems like a golden opportunity to discuss how that "not dating" bit is going." a female voice said, everyone was surprised to see a woman, dressed like the Question.

Hawkgirl hissed as she said, "WERE NOT DATING! and wait...weren't you a man?"

The Question simply looked at Shiera, looking her up and down, and uttered a simple question, "Are you the reincarnated love interest, or an insurgent that was meant to destabilize the league. Both, neither, all are perspectives that show different truths." She said, tipping her hat as she walked away, her curly black-brown hair in a ponytail, she passed by each others, feeling a few eyes move to her suit pants, even if for a second.

Dianna didn't catch what the question said as she had an evil smile form on her face. "Well, your acting defense, so which is it? Are you in a relationship with John or aren't you?" Cheetah with an equal evil smile adds, "you really are sending mixed signals girl."

The Female Amazo simply chucked, "It would seem the boot is on the other foot for you now Hawkgirl."

Hawkgirl was blushing up a storm under her mask as John clears his throat. "So, this next one. Is it only about our POSSIBLE." He emphasizes the word, "son?"

"Many realities, many possibilities, many chances of this occurring. We are seeing one of many. The one shown is one that is simply possible, if the right choices are made." Question said, as she continued to walk, reaching a wall, and walking up it.

"In this area between reality, time and space, those here can see all options, if not make them more or less likely." She continued, pausing as she stood over the group of gathered individuals.

"LADY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!" Everyone screamed at the Female Question

Amazo nods, "while your questions are entertaining, for now we have a possible future to show you." Was all he said as his sister adds, "and this one will be of great interest for John and Dianna." With the peace said, both vanished while the female Question sat crossed leg on the ceiling with a notebook and pen.

Clark just looks at Bruce as he asks, "we will never understand this multiverse stuff will we?"

"I had a teacher who gave me a simple explaination on Multiverse Theory." Batman said, "Multiverse Theory is a bitch."

"HA!" Lex laughed "Yeah it's on the same vine as Time Travel, either Time Travel is linear or it operates on the Multiverse theory, either way like Bruce said its a Bitch."

"If two of the smartest people in the world can't figure it out, then it is a hopeless endeavor to understand." General Wade said.

"No, it is simply hard to grasp from within the view, you can not tell what a city looks like from just being the street, you need to be removed from it to grasp it." Question commented