Believe

Confused Silence was what followed as many who wasn't Hawk girl was about to ask who or what a Gordanian was before the lights dim down again and the sounds of somber violin playing could be heard as words appeared on screen.

Oh, Death was never enemy of Ours!

We laughed, knowing that better men would come,

And greater wars: when each proud fighter brags

He wars on Death, for lives: not men for flags.

''The Next War''

General Wade had his fingers interlocked, leaning forward as he looked out, he had heard that poem before, it was one that could describe any soldier, after any war.

Soon the sight of a museum is seen as exhibits of miniature tanks, aircraft, and even some posters are seen hanging as a man's voice comes on alongside the somber violin, "nations have always built monuments to their heros, tributes to the defense against or conquest of other nations." The camera slowly goes past each exhibits as it shows earth's past. "but the monument here doesn't favor one nation over another. it is the first of its kind to commemorate the enduring survival of a species." The camera soon passes posters as it depicts brave men and women, meta human or non meta. Fighting against an unseen foe, battered and beaten they continued to fight as one poster even shows one wounded soldier holding a flag of the US as he charges towards an unseen death with a defiant scream coming from their mouth. "Our Species."

Soon the camera pans over to a sign which simply reads "Museum of Humanity."

"All it takes to unite humanity is one threat that we can't beat divided." Lex Luthor said, his arms crossed, with one leg up as he watched.

"An ironic sentiment when it comes to you." Batman said.

Clark nods and to the shock of many he sides with Lex, "he's not wrong. When i was under darkseid's control all of metropolis banded together to fight darkseid's invasion and even break me of my brainwashing...in a way Luthor is right. Villian or not Earth is our home and we would band together to fight for it."

Cheetah looked at wonder woman, narrowing her eyes.

"I doubt our cooperation would be best if we are paired with our rivals." Cheetah said, pulling Bruce into her arms.

"He isn't yours yet. So back off." Wonder woman said, pulling on Bruce's other arm, pulling him into her.

"Careful, swinging him like a pendulum will probably lead to an eye getting poked out with those bat ears." John said with a chuckle.

The somber music continues as two images come up in black and white, the right image was of John Stewart in full combat gear as he looked out from a cliffside looking down at something with an M16 resting at his side. While the left image was of Bruce Wayne seen carrying a wounded resistance fighter over his shoulders with a look of determination. "Most of all it commemorates the Men who gave the world faith. Who gave Humanity a future. Who made mankind Believe again." The images zoomed in slowly on the faces of these two men as the unseen narrator says, "Master Sergeant John Stewart and Bruce Wayne." The somber music closes as the two photos fade into blackness.