Chapter 1 The Cafe

( I write in multiple perspectives and I don't remember what perspective is what)

(Y/N) POV:

As I was peacefully sleeping I heard the sudden loud noise of my alarm clock. I lifted up my arm and threw the stupid thing at the wall. I was just about to go back to sleep, I remembered that I have to run my cafe today. (cosplay cafe in the name, my dream job)

I was waiting at the counter for custumers to take their orders, while most of them were anime lovers, some of them were sort of perverts, the recommended a sexy maid dress, I told them to write it down and put it in the suggestion box which was really a paper shredder because I like the way I run things.

As the customers were taking their items and orders, a tall boy walked in, he had red hair, a white oversized shirt, black pants, a red skirt, and an eye patch covering one of his eyes but the eye that was showing was red, I don't know why but he seems to catch my attention. It seems that he looks like he is in cosplay.

Fukase's POV:

I was walking down the street when I decided to get some coffee, I noticed a new cafe opened up called "Cosplay Cafe" and decided to check it out, I walked in and the person at the counter cought my eye, I noticed that they were the only employe, I noticed a "help wanted" sign and decided that I might try out for the job, I am a decent baker and can make some interesting but delicious drinks. I walked up to the person and asked if I could try out for the job, "Can you bake, cook, make drinks, and cosplay?" They asked, I said yes and the told me to come back tomorrow in the morning for my first day.

I asked for their name and they said it was (Y/N), they have (h/l) fluffy (h/c) hair and beautiful (e/c) eye's, they were in a (character that looks like you) cosplay and they were (height), they seemed nice, can't wait to get to know them.

TO BE CONTINUED MWAHAHAHA