Chapter 7-9

"Red Makeup" 7. Fuck the small mouth, fuck the tits, fuck the asshole (high H)

After several hundred times of back and forth fucking, he ejaculated, and at the last moment when the city gate was about to be closed, the two returned to the palace.

He ordered Cui Lu to fetch water for her to wash, and then left.

He was ruthless, like a scumbag in the 21st century. She was soaking in the bathtub, feeling aggrieved, and next time she would be ruthless.

Cui Lu looked at the red marks on her tits and teased her: "Your Majesty, this Qi Yanjun is too fierce, are you happy, Your Majesty?"

Back off, no need to wait.

She recalled everything about Xiaoshulin, and her body became emotional again.

She had to admit that Qi Yan's dick was the longest among all the men in the harem, and it could penetrate her womb completely.

For the time being, she treats him as a friend, since the relationship is not so subtle anyway.

The more she thought about everything in the woods, the more her mind kept appearing, her pussy kept leaking, her tits were itchy, and she felt that she had become a horny young woman here.

He rubbed his tits indiscriminately, patted his reddened face, got up, put on a bright yellow nightdress, and planned to go to bed.

But he saw Qi Yan, with his black hair pouring onto his chest, sitting on the edge of the bed in a white undershirt, saw her, patted the other side of the bed, and said to her: "Come here.
" It feels like a married couple.

Walking forward, I found that his eyes were full of aggression. I glanced between his legs, and I knew that my girlfriend wanted to fuck.

She listed him as a friend with benefits, and she was not hypocritical, she directly lifted her skirt, sat on his lap, closed her eyes, and enjoyed the pleasure of rubbing his dick with her pussy through the underwear.

He pinched her round buttocks, didn't touch her panties, and "slapped" her ass with a little force, "Little slut, you don't even wear panties, huh? Don't you need to fuck?"

She opened her eyes innocently , Wrong, she herself likes to sleep naked, and she is still wearing a nightgown when she comes here, but the shame is that she actually enjoys it a little bit, and the pussy leaks more water because of it.

Qi Yan pressed her ass and rubbed his dick vigorously, the two of them were breathing more and more heavily, she could see the desire in his eyes, and he could see the confusion in her eyes.

"You're so pretty." She said this in a ecstasy, and kissed his lips again.
He hugged her and rolled onto the bed, took off her nightdress directly, without wearing a bellyband as he thought, "How coquettish!" He looked at her body from top to bottom while taking off his clothes.

Her skin is very white and tender, with two balls of snow-white milky flesh on her chest, and faint handprints left in the woods.

Her nipples are small and tender, and her areola is also a small circle of light pink. The stingy compliment: "Your tits are big, beautiful and beautiful."
She smiled sweetly, and kneaded her tits with both hands, "The tits are so itchy, brother Yan, can you lick them for me?"

His genitals hardened a little She gritted her teeth and scolded: "Slut!", but she was willing to bury her head and nibble on her nipples.

She stroked his back with both hands, panting, "I want the left one too, and the left one is also very itchy.
" Go to lick her left nipple, and finally pinch her two lumps with both hands, lick her nipple back and forth with her mouth, you can clearly hear his sucking sound, she hugs his head, panting, her legs clamped his waist, straight bent over for his cock.