Chapter 19-21

19. The end of the war (drama)
search

It took about a month to regain Lanzhou.

Jingyang reviewed the memorial sent by Wei Chi in Lanzhou, and at the same time wrote to Wei Chi to allocate funds and send people to rest Lanzhou.

Because of her previous fetal instability, she stayed in Lanzhou for half a month. During this half month, Lanzhou was no longer Xiao Bai, and gradually became a little bit crowded.

Now she is estimated to be pregnant for more than three months, so she decided to leave tomorrow for Yuanping, the last wild city on the border.

Because they were pregnant, although the two of them wanted to have sex, they still held back and didn't dare to be too presumptuous. Usually, Jingyang used the "five" girl to help him solve it.

On the second day, the army was reorganized and attacked the plain in batches.

At the same time, the capital was in full swing. Qiao Guoxin, Qiao Yutao's father, had already recruited a large number of people. He first started with rumors from the common people, spreading the absurd behavior of Jingyang since he ascended the throne. To suppress Chang Wu and Ling Yun's armies, Qiao Guoxin never expected that Jingyang would keep these two imperial armies, nor did he expect that so many killers sent along the way could not kill Jingyang, let alone his son Ning He never came back, and his whereabouts are still unknown. He had no choice but to force the palace ahead of time.

Naturally, Wei Chi couldn't keep it, and the harem was under house arrest by Qiao Guoxin's people, which shows his many years of planning.

The people in the court are dubious, and since His Majesty is not in the palace, the affairs of the palace should have been left to the Empress Qi, but His Majesty handed it over to Wei Chi. The second Wei Chi is now being software, and some people will realize the benefits of this in a short while. Can only observe secretly.

But Jingyang and the others had traveled for almost two weeks before receiving the letter about the accident in Beijing, which was written by Chang Wu to Qi Yan and Ling Yun to Jingyang.

Jingyang immediately sent Qiao Guoxin's crime of colluding with Weiguo back to Beijing, and the people who were privately trained by Qi Yan were escorted in two groups, and they made a fuss.

At this time, they were almost in Yuanping. Qiao Yutao's injury had healed up, and he returned to Yuanping. He was very emotional. He told privately that there was still Jingguo's army in the barracks, a soldier trained by Qiao Guoxin. Shi Huan, he said he was familiar with this place, and he could touch it in the middle of the night to persuade Shi Huan.

Qi Yan didn't trust him, and Jingyang was dubious. After all, he didn't do anything out of the ordinary during this period, so he agreed.

Jingyang now just wants to solve the matter here quickly and return to Beijing as soon as possible.

Around midnight, when the guards changed, it was Shi Huan's turn to be on duty. Because Qiao Yutao was familiar with the terrain, he quickly groped in and found him.

Shi Huan wanted to shout, but was stopped by Qiao Yutao's words, "Use your brain, why am I still coming back, think it over before shouting."

Sure enough, the other party only looked at him suspiciously. Qiao Yutao restrained his breath and said in a low voice: "I know you were forced to rebel with my father, but now His Majesty has personally conquered Chao'an, Xuzhou and Lanzhou, and Pingyuan will return to the past soon. Just think about it, Do you want to follow my father and continue to make mistakes, or become a hero worthy of your uniform?"

Shi Huan was a little moved, but Qiao Guoxin was his savior, and he had raised his family privately for many years. He was able to be his left general here because of Qiao Guoxin, but he was also from Jingguo. Like a dog, he was really aggrieved, but he still wondered how Qiao Yutao could come back, didn't he also rebel with his father?