Quiet ~ gxg

DESCRIPTION/WARNING: lesbian, scissoring, friends w benefits

Jara and Aella were best friends since their last year of high school, even share their own apartment together and love eachother dearly.

Except they didn't just love eachother as friends. Jara fell first, captivated by Aella's dark caramel shining skin and brown eyes. She loved her body and fantasizes about it every night. Little did Jara know, Aella was thinking about the exact same thing. Jara's dirty blonde hair, her large breasts and full lips. They both longed for a day where all their fantisies come true. But they didn't expect it to be tonight. 

Turning the knob for the door to their hotel room, they each went to their seperate beds. They were on holiday in Fiji for the first time. They didn't realise the loudness of the storms until it went dark. Turning on her flashlight, Aella rolled over.

"Hey...Jara?" She said in a small voice. Jara opened her eyes and said 

"Hmm?"

"Can I sleep...with you?" Aella said in an even smaller voice.

"Ofcourse." Jara smiled, ignoring the butterflies that evolved in the pit of her stomach. Aella quietly got out of bed and lay next to Jara, unsure of whether hugging was the right thing to do. Aella didn't want to weird Jara out, and vice versa. 

Jara turned over, eyes fixated on the back of Aellas neck. She wondered what it would feel like to touch it: to kiss it, to taste it. Letting her instincts get the better of her, she reached out and lightly touched Aellas skin with her index finger. She traced down her neck and reached her top.

Mentally smacking herself, Jara turned over to stop herself from going any further. God, she wanted her so bad. Even lingering her finger on Aella had caused goosebumps and a flurry of butterflies. She snapped out of her thoughts as she heard shuffling, and Aella got out of the bed.

"Where are you going?" Jara asked. Aella looked at her with a red face and said "Bathroom."

Jara found it odd. She crept up behind the door to listen. She froze when she heard slight whimpering. She put a hand over her mouth. 

Looking through the crack in the door, she immediately suppressed a giggle. She could see Aella drifting her hand down, underneath her pants and into her underwear. There was slight movement in her pants and she arched her back, head hitting the wall and biting her other hand to keep her quiet.

"So she's loud," Jara thought with a smirk. She felt a little bit of guilt because of her spying, but soon her own hand was in her pants. It was so risky, which made Jara even more excited. On the other side of the door, Aella let out a little moan, sending shivers up Jara's back. How Aella could make her feel this way, she had no idea. 

She wanted to fuck her right now.

 Aella went quiet when she heard heavy breathing from the other side of the door. The only other person that could be outside was Jara. She tried to steady her breath and asked:

"Jara...you there?" 

There was silence.

"Fuck, yea I'm here." Jara responded between groans. Aella retracted her hand from her pants and gently opened the door and almost fell back. She could see Jara, head against the wall, back arched, eyes closed and pants off. 

"Oh thank god." Jara exclaimed, grabbing Aella's hair and pulling her into a rough kiss. Aella yelped in suprise, but soon softened into the kiss. Jara dragged her tongue along Aella's bottom lip, and Aella willingly opened her mouth to let her in.

Both girls were dripping with months worth of sexual tension, and it was all being released. Aella jolted when she felt a finger on her core, and Jara took the opportunity to dig in to her neck. Finally tasting her skin made Jara go crazy, leaving red marks and biting along Aella's jawline. Slipping a finger into Aella's dripping wet pussy made her desperately need more. Aella rocked her hips forward over Jara's fingers that were curling inside of her. Jara lifted Aella up with ease and threw her on the bed.

They were soon in a position where Aella was riding Jara's fingers, while Jara slid her hands over Aella's breasts, watching as they bounced. She cupped one and fondled the nipple, sending Aella over the edge and her whole body tensed and released. Liquid poured over Jara's fingers, who slid them outside of Aella and licked them clean. Aella was about to lie down.

"Nuh uh, bitch." Jara demanded shifting around and spreading her legs. "Eat."

Aella blinked and lowered her head down holding her hair up as she was doing so. A single lick made Jara grab onto the blankets and moan.

Aella soon began eating her out, tongue swirling on Jara's clit and fingers entering Jara's hole. 

"Fuck, oh my god....fuck...." Jara moaned, biting her swollen lips and touching her own breasts. She released into Aellas mouth, who didn't care. Aella ate out her high and began kissing up Jara's stomach and neck, finally pressing her lips to Aella's. Jara hooked her legs around Aella's body and held onto her, never wanting to let go. Aella collapsed and pressed her face into Jara's cleavage, her breathing slowing and their chests soon rising and falling in motion. They gently closed their eyes and fell asleep. 

- 910 words

-not sure when next chapter will be but I'm open to requests