Royalty - bxb

AAAAAA

i dont know whats gotten into me.

Praise kink for all you freaks out there

Drinks. Drugs. Music. Sex.

My head was spinning, lights flashing, sweaty bodies crushing me from all sides, screaming and yelling directed towards the musicians. 400 people cramped into a club in the backstreets of town, 400 possible people to go home with. But no, my eyes strayed towards the tall man standing in the darkness. His sleeves were rolled up, tattoos spread across his chest that was teasingly unbuttoned. Even in the darkness, I could tell he was attractive. Broad shoulders, veins, rippling muscles and a face that looked as though it was beautifully sculptured by a talented artist. Every once in a while, red light drifted accross his face, illuminating it.

He only stood there, hands in his pockets as if he was surverying the audience. Every once in a while his eyes caught mine, and it was if we challenged eachother. Whoever looked away first, lost. I, ofcourse, faltered under his cold gaze. My nerves were getting the better of me so I went to the bar and ordered a drink. I heard shouting and disregarded it, until it got louder. I looked around.

And there he was, the tattood mystery man, throwing a punch. With ease, he threw a man over his shoulder and onto the ground. He was hit in the face, and soon blood poured down his white shirt. The blood, the clothes, the tattoos, the muscles, the face, fuck he was hot.

Pfff, who am I kidding. He's probably not even gay. Looking like that, he'd already have a girlfriend or something. But still, I watched the fight. Soon he was pulled apart from the men, still silent but his chest was heaving. Once again his eyes met with mine, and this time, a small smirk played on his features. I quickly looked away, swirling the ice cubes in my drink before scoffing it down. I ordered another, and soon my head was heavy and my words slurred. The mystery man emerged out of the bathrooms, wiping his stained shirt. My vision blurred as he walked over to me. I heard him say something, but it drifted over my head as all I could here was my own heartbeat.

Soon, I felt strong arms lift me up from the bar stool, and I knew it was him. I smelt cologne along with vanilla, the scent hitting my nose and somewhat keeping me awake. He dragged my arm above his head so I could stand. He was still talking, but I couldn't hear him. Soon I was in a car, and then we were out again. I kept falling asleep on his shoulder and he walked me somewhere. I could feel his abs through his blood stained shirt, and his muscular arms holding me. Soon, we were in something that resembled a bedroom. He layed me down and attempted to stand, but I clung onto him like a baby, slurring my words and begging for him to stay.

I was tired. So tired. In the company of a man I barely knew. He was hugging me, whispering to me, holding me. We lay on the bed for what seemed like hours, my pounding headache slowly fading as I drifted into sleep.

I awoke on soft pillows, sinking into the mattress and a silk blanket layed over the top of me. I didn't know where I was. Above me, dark red curtains were draped over the canopy-style bed, glinting as the sun shone through fancy windows. I almost jumped when I saw the man next to me.

A man, the hottest most attractive man I have ever met, lay next to me. I tried my best to remember the events of last night, but so far...nothing. I gulped slid out of the bed, my toes hitting soft fluffy carpet. I looked around, seeing a massive walk in wadrobe lined wih suits. I walked over, seeing my shoes and my bag, slipping them on. As I stood back up, my eyes met level with the most beautiful thing i've ever seen.

A crown. Not just any crown, one incased in a glass cabinet laying on soft plush red satin, its diamonds glinting and shining. It was beautifully detailed, gold twisted in between the many spikes and outlining the whole thing. I gasped, taking a step back, meeting the wall and jabbing my side.