Chapter One

The throne glittered like a diamond in its opalescent splendor. It was clear but swirled with a myriad of colors ranging from a crystalline blue that resembled frosty waves, to a minty green that looked similar to a field of dewy grass, and a purple so vibrant it spoke of magick and wonder. A cosmos of galaxies danced within its depths and on top of it sat a figure powerful and hypnotizing in his radiance. He was large. Larger than most humans and yet still smaller than a giant. His skin was a warm honey brown and laid deeply in his cheeks were dimples so breathtaking that they had to have been forged by diamonds. Along his thick muscular frame were scales that resembled emeralds. The jeweled decorations covering the dips and grooves of his prominent abdomen, the valleys of his deeply carved hips, and trailing sporadically along his massive thighs, collar bones, and just below the curvature of his heaving chest as if to cup the mounds. Along each clawed finger were massive rings inlaid with jewels that glowed as brightly as his throne. But it was his hands up to his elbows that caught the most attention with their dyed red hue. Even his bare feet up to his knees held the same inking. But most of all, Jungkook's wide eyes could only stare at the place between his legs. The thick length far bigger than any mortal should have ever been able to possess but then he was reminded that the person he was standing before wasn't a mortal. But a God. A being so powerful and so hypnotizing that people had worshipped the ground that he walked on for centuries. And now he was being called to serve him too. Though in what way he didn't know. He did however know in what ways he would like to.

Eyes glued to the monstrosity between the Gods legs, Jungkook positively salivated as he stared at the engorged flaccid length. Despite being soft it traveled well down his thigh and was hung over it so that it dangled over his knee as if it was a belt rather than a piece of his flesh. This was even more impressive by the fact that he was leaning in his throne in such a way were one leg was draped over the arm of it so that his gorgeous limbs were spread out as he leaned his head on one decorated hand where it rested crooked at the other arm of the throne. What really drew him in though were the many spikes and scales covering it in its entirety. If he didn't know better he would assume that it was the Gods tail. But no, it was his cock alright. And a mighty one it was too. Jungkook couldn't help but squirm in his place knelt at the feet of this immortal being as he imagined what it would feel like stretching his walls. He didn't even know if it would fit inside of him it was so large and thick, easily larger than his fist. And the dulled points would surely rip him apart. But he was extremely tempted.

Blazing emerald eyes scowled down at him and the horns at the top of the Gods head seemed to grow larger as he took him in. This forced Jungkook to avert his gaze from in between the Gods legs, but it was too late. He had noticed. "Like what you see mortal. Go ahead. Keep looking." His voice was deep and rumbling, and it sent a shockwave of desire through him as Jungkook was helpless in his obedience and shivered in not only arousal but fear.

"I'm sorry my lord. I-"

The God chuckled. "No your not." Closing his eyes, his shivering worsened at those words and the others tone. His authority clear. But then they snapped open at his next command, not quite believing what the immortal was telling him to do. "Crawl forward pet and let me see you."

"My lord-" He began and the immortal snapped his fingers. Jungkook silenced himself at this and the God smirked.

"Crawl forward pet." And so he did. With shame burning his cheeks he crawled forward on his hands and knees. Knowing full well how he looked in that moment in his sacrificial robes that his clans priests had put him in only a few hours before. He was meant to be the next present to their deity. The one that was given every twenty years. It was only a strange sense of fate that he had been the one chosen this time around because as it was there was no one else of age who was eligible to go. So after being told of his fate and how he was to be given to their God in order to save all of their lives he had not known what to expect. It wasn't this though. It wasn't crawling forward on his hands and knees up a marble staircase to a gem carved throne with his robe dangling salaciously down his shoulders and exposing him to the chilled air of the cave he had been dropped off in. A God so handsome and tempting looking down at him as if he was a treat that he was ready to devour. "Good boy." Those words made a whimper fall from his lips before he could stop it, and now that he was directly on the dais in front of the God he didn't know what to do.