Chapter 1: Bloody Rose

Cyra was a 17 year old lady who works on a night shift call center. It was around 11pm-12am when she was on her way home. It was all right when a car stopped by near her and got her inside it. She passed out as soon as a man covered her nose and mouth with a scented handkerchief.

When she woke up, she found herself lying on a plain white bed with a wooden texture of design on the corners of the room, giving her a mixture feeling of comfortability and nervousness. She tried searching for her things but she was unfortunate. Slowly, she got up from the bed and walked towards the door, but it was locked. She tried remembering what happened but she was struggling. She looked over the window but it was also locked. She's nowhere to escape the room. She wanted to scream for help but it won't do much, as it might call the attention of whoever brought her there. On the second thought, it might even call the attention of whoever is willing to help her escape. She sat down again in the bed as a sigh of giving up. Until then, the door clicked open and a man came in.

"Who are you?" She asked. "And where am I?" Her nervousness and confusion is visible all over her face. His blazing black eyes staring right at the girl. Cyra suddenly had a change of mood. Awhile ago, she was scared, but after she saw that guy, that incredibly handsome guy, her heart beats faster and her face is turning light red. She was thankful that the lights were dim, otherwise the guy would notice that she's blushing really hard. The guy closed the door. He then walked towards Cyra and pushed her enough to make her lay down on the bed again. He locked her hands up with both of his hands, as he stares her dark brownish eyes. She noticed the changing of his eye color, from black slowly fading to bloody red. "Be my queen." His deep voice ringin in her ear as he started drawing his lips from her ear down to the base of her throat. "What?" She mumbled, couldn't concentrate with what she said. "Be my queen." He repeated. Struggling, she managed to push the man away from her, making the man fly down to the floor. "Who are you?!" She asked, pulling the white blanket to cover herself up. "I don't even know you and you expect me to be your queen?" The man's gaze was stable and still, while he's getting himself up. "My name is Atticus Darkstone. King of the vampires. And I want you to be my-"
"Wait wait what? Don't make me laugh. Vampires aren't real."
"We do."
"Cut the crap, will you? Stop joking around and tell me who you really are."
"I'm Atticus Darkstone. King of the v-"
"Vampires, yeah yeah. And you want me to be your uhh- queen?"
He nodded. It was silence that took place of their argument. Atticus couldn't stop staring at her as if he's waiting for her to give him a candy. Cyra, however, was debating whether to say yes or to say no. Come to think about it, she thought. this crazy random man who claims to be the king of vampires randomly asked me to be his queen like for real?! I mean, being a queen of vampires isn't that bad, so how about we-
"You'll be granted queen's powers if you accept my offer." He interrupted her thoughts. "Sorry what? Powers, you say?" It got her full attention all of the sudden. "Yes, powers." He smiled by the thought of Cyra paying full attention on him. "Don't make me laugh again. Powers aren't-" 

Just as she was about to finish her sentence, she saw Atticus waving his hands around as the dark glowing red starts to sway in the air. Shimmers of sparkling light red flutters through the ceiling, dancing gracefully before her widened eyes. The next thing that Atticues did was to change Cyra's clothes just by a swirl of his hand. From her office clothes to a dark blazing black dress with amazingly red hemlines matching with his black suit with red rose attached beautifully on his left chest. His pants were black as well, with his shining black shoes. He came closer to her, and manifested a golden bracelet, golden necklace with little bits of ruby dangling in every jewelry he made, he also added a ruby earrings that matched perfectly on her. He then touched her head and just before she blinked, dozens of red glowing roses started to grow and formed a crown. Seeing her stunned face, he was delightful. "Now, do you believe in me?" He asked, high right hand feeling her soft red cheeks. Amazed by the things he showed her, she held his right hand and closed her eyes, and said, "I want to be your queen."

Author's Note:
HIIII I'M BACK RAGHHH anyways I'm really sorry for not finishing the other stories I made uhhh months ago? Years ago? I'm really sorry for that!
Also, credits to the people who I used their names as a reference to my character's names:

Athena Cyr Bernaje and Wednesday Addams - Cyra Addams

Siv Ing GKBP - Atticus Darkstone (his family name is made by me lol)