Amelia

My name is Amelia Riley Taskar, my initials being ART which is funny because I really love art. I love drawing, painting, photography, sculpting, pretty much everything! My very own style of art is called 'Mind Paint' and as you may have guessed, it's when you paint with your mind. Another type of art I like is performing arts. I like playing the piano and the viola; they inspire me to get out my tap shoes and dance.

During lunchtime at school, I hang around with my best friend Julie and my other friends phoebe and Samantha. We like to sit in the doorway of room 21 and talk to each other, often cracking jokes or listening to Jules (Julie) and Sam (Samantha) complaining about school work. Fifi (Phoebe) and I don't think the school work is really hard, we just sit and listen to the others whinge. Fifi is my work buddy; we both pair up to finish work in class.

I live in New Zealand with my mum, my dad and my brother. My mums name is Joanne, she works with my dad,Daniel in our farm. My dad also works as an engineer. My brothers name is Toby, he is turning 20 this year. He is really interested in cars, he has one of his own. I like animals, but Toby isn't interested in them; he says that they're a waste of time. I disagree, I own an alpaca, her name is Lillie and also a budgie, he's called Dale. Lillie has other alpaca friends, she's the youngest out of the hundreds of them that my parents own, but she's the most special one. She is dark brown like chocolate, with a bit of creamy white on her forehead. Dales home is his cage, but I don't like to put him in there much, only at night should he be caged away. Dale is a free bird, I always have him out of his cage on my shoulder.