<< 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 >>

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
☆* •. °🌟+. ✧

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝒟𝑒𝒸𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 9𝓉𝒽
1983
10:30 𝚙𝚖

☆* •. °🌟+. ✧
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 arrived to the cafe, Milky Way. He went to walk up to the door, but was suddenly pulled to the alley way next to the cafe. His eyes were met to a familiar face.

𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓

Not only Matt, but also his goons. "New he'd be here," Matt chucked. "W-what do you w-want?" Griffin shakily said. "𝘞-𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸-𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵?" Buzz mocked. "Oh well, just want to have a little fun," Matt laughed, Matty and Buzz joined in. Griffin tried squirming away from them, but only to receive a kick in the stomach. And it lead on from there.

Kick after punch. Griffin looked like he survived an apocalypse, except he is barley surviving this. "Stop please!" Griffin choked. "No, why would we?" Matty huffed out and then pulled out his pocket knife. As Matty was about to use the knife on Griffin, the hero walked around the corner.

𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑

"Oh wow! Your boyfriend is here to save the day!"  Buzz laughed. Billy rolled his eyes before charging at Buzz. Buzz got knocked down on the concrete, slamming his head backwards. Matty turned around and saw what happened. Matty then went for it, but also got punched. Now leaves Matt and Billy. Billy put his fist up, ready for his fist to meet Matt's face, only though it didn't. Except, Matt stopped it and punched Billy. Billy got beaten to a pulp, just like how Griffin did.

When the three boys were satisfied, they laughed once more and turned the corner. Griffin was back up into a dumpster, watching what they did to Billy. Too scared to even realise Billy was in front of him. "Griffin! You okay?" Billy said. "I'm fine!" Griffin sternly said. "What's wrong with you!?" Griffin yelled. "What do you mean?" Billy tried to remain calm. "You come here like a fucking super hero to try and save me, but you only got hurt yourself. I don't want you intervening with this, okay?" Griffin spat. "That's not what I intended. They were going to kill you!" Billy cried. "So?" Griffin turned around with a tear falling down his cheek. "Griff," Billy walked to him, about to wipe the tear away. "Leave me alone, you've done enough." Griffin walked off (more like ran) away from Billy.

Finney saw the whole fight from outside the window. He nodded at Billy, meaning for him to follow the crying boy. Billy nodded back and smiled, before running after Griffin.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐍 ran to one of his favourite spots. No one really knew about it. He saw a few people there when he was, but at the moment no one was there. He sat down by the big water fountain. Water dropping into the base below, making a 'plopping' sound. Griffin cried even more.

"Why did I say that to him?"

"He was only trying to help!"

Griffin smacked thoughts into his head faster than Matt punching him in the face. He sobbed, wishing he had never said anything to Billy. He messed up big time, and he didn't know how to fix what he did.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 followed Griffin shortly after he had sat down at the water fountain. Billy felt bad, he felt bad that he had made Griffin feel this way. He made him cry. Billy sat by next to Griffin, hearing his quiet sobs.

"Griffin?" Billy put a hand on Griffins back. "Griff," Billy said again. Griffin turned his head up to face Billy, eyes red from tears. Billy put his hand on Griffins face, wiping the warm tears away. "I am so sorry. I didn't want you to get hurt, so I intervened. Although that didn't help and I am really sorr-" Billy got cut off by Griffin.

"It's okay, I shouldn't have been so mean to you. I didn't want to see you get hurt. I haven't even known you that long, and I have already messed things up," Griffin sighed. "You haven't, Griff. These past few days of knowing you have been the best. I really like being friends with you." Billy was kind of hurt by the fact that he referred them as friends. "But in those few days, I felt something I have never felt with anyone before," Billy started. Griffin listened, confused as to where Billy is going with this.

"I like you Griff, not as a friend. I 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 you," Billy said, before putting both of his hands on either sides of Griffins cheeks. Griffin looked shocked, his crush liked him!

"I l-like you t-too, Bill." Griffin choked out before Billy moved his lips onto Griffins. The kiss wasn't quick, it was slow and meaningful. All their emotions were poured out into that kiss.

"Will you be my boyfriend, Griffin Stagg?" Billy smiled. Griffin rolled his eyes playfully, "Of course William Showalter," Griffin giggled. "Hey!" Billy smacked Griffins arm for being called William.

Both of them in this moment realised that they had found their other piece. But who ever thought this relationship could start with 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒌𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐀/𝐍!
And this is the end for this book! I really hoped you enjoyed this book. Writing this was a struggle, but I think I ended it really well. I will be starting a new book soon, I think a Brance one or Rinney one maybe. Love you all!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 Love you all!━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

— lcvem5ds — ☆* •. °🌟 +. ✧