This is not a reality show like the Kardashians

Hello, this is Anne reporting.
I am very grateful to all the people who read this and who have been supporting me since I published the prologue on Twitter (btw follow me on twitter).

I've been on hiatus since a domestic calamity almost two years ago and even though I'm not quite at my best yet, I've decided to go back to my happy place.

I hope you enjoy it.

Publication date: February 10, 2023

———

From being just comic relief and a supporting character in the series' plot to being the new lead felt anything but right. But she was understandable, however, she couldn't refuse, especially when it was her brother who proposed the idea to the director of the series.

When she and her family found out about her brother's cancer, the last thing they cared about was the continuation of the series. But it was T'Challa himself who asked them to continue the recording. Bryan and Kevin, the producers and old friends of the family did just what her brother had asked.

A part of her didn't want to go on without him, because the whole show had been created by Bryan and Kevin for her whole family to participate in, but the stardom had to be only for her brother.

Shuri wasn't comfortable with what T'Challa had asked for, but she understood how physically exhausted chemotherapies left him for him to continue starring. So he started to play a secondary role, but no less important, he was still a star on his own.

Knowing that dealing with a type of disease like that was difficult, the producers and the director sat down to write two versions of each chapter. One in which T'Challa would be there and another in which he would not, since they supposed that there could be moments in which he would feel too tired to record.

That was how, after writing the entire second season, they gave it to the entire Udaku Family and the rest of the cast to read.

"Well, I'm curious" N'Jadaka said, slightly throwing the script on the table, the rest of the group looked at it expectantly "This new character, this José, is supposed to be important in this second season"

" That's right " Ross replied simply.

N'Jadaka opened his arms and looked at everyone present " So, where is the actor who is going to play him? He should be sitting with us reading"

"Patience cousin" T'Challa said without flinching "He already has the script in his possession and he read it even before we did. He is aware of everything that happened and will happen in the series"

Ramonda looked at her son expectantly and she asked to know who said actor was who apparently already had the role without even having auditioned or without having done a Screen Test. The producers and the director did not want to answer that question for which T'Challa had to answer.

"It's Namor" he answered without much problem.

This left more than one surprised and it was M'Baku who spoke first almost shouting " Are you serious?! You only asked to be given the part because he was your classmate in college?!"

No one dared to answer that question more than T'Challa himself " What surprises you, M'Baku? As far as I know, everyone here is acting in this series because we are family in some way," he replied, subtly raising an eyebrow.

" My mother, my sister, my wife, her sister, her cousin, her cousin's wife " T'Challa took a breath " even my cousin, who more than being a cousin is a brother, because it was my parents who they raised"