Chapter 6

"Holy crap."

I whispered that I can only hear myself. I turned around heading to the patio. Then suddenly I hear the door slide close and foot steps walking towards me.

"Janel?"

My whole body got chills

"Yes?"

"We need to talk."

I turned around to face him

"About?"

"Seriously? About what you said on the phone."

I looked away taking a sip of my drink and faced down

"Well I been drinking I don't remember what I said 2 minutes ago."

He walked towards me making my hands shake

"Do I make you neevous?"

"Val."

He kissed my neck and I let my breath hit his neck and he grabbed me by my waist and suddenly he stopped

"Janel lets go enjoy the party."

"But?"

"Look you love me I love you, lets just have fun J."

Val and I started to dance and with the rest out the gang. He went to the restroom and Alan asked me to dance with him and I did. By the time I was dancing with him I was completely tipsy just having a blast. I looked up and Val was standing there just starring at me I gave Alan a kiss on the cheek and head to Val.

"I see your having a blast!"

"Val I want to leave."

I walked out kicking my shoes off, felt someone picked me up

"I'm driving, your to drunk."

"But my car-."

"You can pick it up tomorrow."

I giggled amd gazed at Val, hope he didn't notice. As Val was driving I need to use the restroom so bad.

"Val I really have to pee!"

"But we are not even close to your house, unless you want to make a stop at my house?"

"Yes please."

"Okay."

Val got in his drive way and got off to open his and Maks house as I put my heels back on limping my way off the passenger side. As he finally opened the door I rushed passed him and into the bathroom.

"Was that Janel?"

"Yes."

"Whats going on?"

"She needs to use the bathroom."

I washed my hands and head back out kicked my shoes off and jumped on the couch.

"Hey Maks!"

"Hey Janel, well aren't you a little wasted."

"Just had a couple of drinks, wheres Meryl?"

"Agh thanks for reminding me I have to head over to her place right now."

He kissed my forehead grabbing his duffelbag and car keys as headed out also whispering something into Vals ear. When they weren't looking I took off to Vals room getting undress putting a wear valentin tank top. I hear the door close.

"Janel?"

I walked out of his room and he had his mouth opened

"What?"