Umbrella.

TW'S: Selfharm, suicide intent, eating disorders, swear's(?), child neglect

if you are not comfortable with these please go ahead and read a different story. <3

  Also in this au, drew has a older sister named delilah, and a younger sister named dawn! <3

here's some details about them! 

delilah: hair color is magenta, sexuality is lesbian, sarcastic, rarely show's emotions, has a resting b1t€h face, brutally honest, and caring, but will talk trash if you're mean to her, or her friend's or drew and dawn. Has a gf named layla. age: 19 bday: december, 4, 19, 2002. 

dawn: hair color is also magenta but with blonde tip's, default setting (straight), Sweet, talkative, sensitive, caring, playful, and always full of energy. age: whatever bethanys age is bday: March, 1, ????

-+% nobody pov %+-

" WHY WOULD YOU F0CK1NG MAKE ME SAY THAT?! THE MUSIC CLUB LITTERALLY KICKED ME OUT BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS.. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT " jake yelled, as drew just stood there, jake continued yelling, but what he's about to say is going to make drew's heart break.. " THIS IS WHY I LIKE THE MUSIC CLUB MORE! THIS IS WHY I DITCH YOU GUYS 24/7, YOU KNOW THE ONLY REASON I EVER HUNG OUT WITH YOU GUYS WAS TO F#CK1%G  STOP THE BULLYING! " 

..... 

drew felt weak, all those years of their friendship.. was fake.. he wanted to cry, but he couldn't.. at least not in front of him...

holding back tear's drew decided to speak up " Th-then just f+% k1ng LEAVE! " " I WILL!! " 

Jake then storms out of the rooftop, leaving drew there... Alone.. tears fall out of his glimmering eye's. After a couple minutes of him just sitting and crying, he grabbed his bag from the bench, and ran out of the rooftop, and rushed himself to the bathroom.. he opens up his bag looking for a particular sharp object.. he then finds said object...

*%# TW: Self harm #%*

He reveals his wrist's, you could also see some light scar's, some are even fresh, its as if he's done what he's gonna do before.. ' i deserve this.. ' He makes cut's that aren't deep enough to leave scar's.. Blood flow's out, pain overwhelms him.. his eye's narrow's as he wince's due to the pain... He realises what he just did and panics, ' I did it again... ' he thought, he stop's himself as he hear's the door knob rotating. he quickly cover's his wrist's and turn's on the sink..the red slowly washes away from the sink as he pretend's to wash his hand's. luke walk's in, noticing drew. He walk's to the nearest stall to do his business. As he's in there, he hears the door open. meaning drew had left.. 

Luke walk's out the stall, walking to the sink in the middle where drew was, he see's a bit of red and he get's a bit worried.. ' what was he doing?... ' he thought..

+%& ...................................... &%+

Drew walk's in the corridors grabbing his phone and scrolling on tiktok. He bump's into someone, so he automatically say's " sorry " 

" Drew! how've you been! " daisy added. " Oh uh- hi, i've definitely been better but, how are you and the other's? " 

" Well, Its been alright! Also dont tell anyone this but... " daisy lean's into drew's ear, " Me and sadie started dating a couple week's ago! " she whispered, returning back to her original position, drew just stand's still his mouth wide open, " W- Really?! Congrats! im suprised! Im so happy for you!!! The ship finnaaaallllyyyyy sailedd!!! have you told the other's? " 

" Yeah! They've started to be even MORE annoying! they keep teasing us " daisy chuckled, she look's at the clock above the locker's, " Oh i got to go! see you drew! "