[Part I] New At Shorehaven

It was a warm day and the sun was shining. You were waiting for your bestfriend Poppy to show up at your house that you could go together to Shorehaven surf club. You were kind off nervous since it was the first time you would go there. Poppy had been there forever. Well her mother had owned it and now it was owned by her brother. Her mother had passed six months ago. You remember how she called you crying and talking about everything the whole night.

You were so lost in your thoughts that you almost didn't notice Poppy arriving at your house. "Hey y/n! You ready?" she asked. "Yeah i think so" you said shaking your head a little to get the memories out of your mind. "Well lets go, the others should already be there!" Poppy said exited that you were finally on the same team with her. 

The ride there wasn't very long so you got there pretty quickly. Bodhi and Summer were talking next to the skate ramp, Marlon was talking with Manu and Ari was getting his gear ready. Ari. You had known him since you were little but about two years ago you got a little out of touch. You were planning on calling him or going to see him, but then you heard about his accident and Poppy told you he didn't want to see anyone or even talk to people. So you didn't go see him and you didn't call him. Poppy had told you that Ari had healed nicely and he was back on waves again. 

"Y/n! Good to see you and nice to get you to Shorehaven!" Manu said while walking towards you.  "Nice to see you too and i'm more than happy to be here," you answered smiling slightly when saying the last part. 

"Are we going to surf or are we just standing here talkin'?" Marlon asked grinning. "We are going to surf but i want everyone to say hi to y/n before we go," Manu answered Marlon, looking at him in the way that says 'im in charge here so be nice'. Everyone said 'hi' or 'it has been a while' to you, before you all picked up your stuff and headed towards the beach.