thirteen.

When Eri came home that night she was deep in thoughts. She thought about how hard it must have been for Heeseung to break up with Saeron and that he must feel very sad. He lost his first love after all. She was kind of happy that he finally broke up tho. Saeron was really toxic.

Eri entered her home and heard that her parents were still out. She wondered why, normally her mother would be in the kitchen prepairing dinner. On the dinner table was a note.

>> Eri-chan, Kyoka-chan, we got invited to a surprise dinner. I left some money on the counter get some delivery tonight. Kisses Mum. <<

Eri looked at the piece of paper and looked around. Kyoka was no where to be seen.

„Kyoka?" Eri called and walked through the house. Her little sister was nowhere to be seen. „Where is she?" she said to herself when she walked up to Kyokas room. There was quiet music to be heard. Kyoka must be in there.

Eri knocked on the door. „Kyoka are you in there?" she asked and got no answer. „Kyoka!" Eri said a bit louder. Still nothing. „Kyoka I am going to come in right now." The older girl said and opened the door.

Eri wished she wouldn't have done that. She wished she'd never opened that door.

Kyoka was on top of Riki. Kissing him or better eating him alive like her whole life depended on it. Eri blinked. She had never seen her sister like this. She was quite shocked but not really suprised. Of course she would be kissing Riki. He is her boyfriend. It was a wonder that she never walked in on them making out till this exact moment.

Riki started at Eri quite shocked. He never wanted Eri to see him like this because he still felt quite shy making out with Kyoka like this.

He gently pushed Kyoka away from him and sat her down next to him. Kyoka was confused. „Why did you stop?" she asked slightly annoyed. She wanted a little more spice in their make out sessions. She wanted Riki hands under her shirt. But Riki was not ready for this yet.

„Eri." Riki said and Kyoka got really angry with him. „Are you really calling me Eri right now!" she said and punched the tall boys's shoulder. „I am not Eri. i am Kyoka. Do you like her? Do you like her more than me! Do you think about Eri when you kiss me?" Kyoka screamed at the boy while jumping off the bed.

The boy flinched at every word. Kyoka had quite a temper especially when Riki and her sister were involved. He was too lovesick and a bit scared to say something tho.

„Riki!" she shouted at him and he got out of his trace.

„Eri is here. She watched us." He then finally spoke. Kyoka looked at the boy suprised and then turned to the door.

Kyoka saw Eri standing in the door. She held a paper in her hands and looked quite suprised seeing her sister kissing her boyfriend and then screaming at him so loudly that he was flinching. Now she felt quite embarrassed about the latter behavior.

„What?" Kyoka asked clearly pissed off because Eri disturbed their kissing session. Eri took a deep breath trying to stay calm and collected. Riki studied the floor.

„Mum said we should order delivery for dinner. I just wanted to ask what you want." She said. „You can tell me when you've decided. You can also tell Riki that he can stay for dinner if he wants to." Eri said turned around and left.

„Why is she just entering. She needs to learn how to knock." Kyoka shouted so loud her sister who was walking back to the kitchen, could hear. „She actually knocked two times before entering. I heard her." Riki suddenly said still studying the floor. Kyoka turned to him in disbelief. „What?!" she said and Riki nodded. „I heard her. I didn't want to stop kissing tho. I thought you heard it too." He then stated.