W-wait!

The more I look at it the title gets even more cringe but I can't think of anything else-
———————-
Third person:

"Yes....well I think.."-muzan responded "but I don't want any other uppermoons finding out."

"Ok..muzan."-Kokushibo said before walking off.

Muzan soon went to his room where he saw daki and Nakime

"What the fuck are you doing in my room?"-muzan said

"Oh we were just looking for you..."-Daki said with a smirk on her face

"For what?"

"So we could get you to take a break. A very long and nice break..."

Daki winked at Nakime and they left the room leaving muzan confused.
(I think there will be like a heat season,I saw it in a different ff and I wanna try it out.)
Nakime and daki then went to Kokushibo's room to try something.
*knock knock*
"Come in." -Kokushibo said with a calm voice

"So Kokushibo, I wanted to test something out..."-daki said suspiciously

"What is it?"

"So you know how heat season is tomorrow right?"

"Oh yeah..."

"So....We just wanted to give you some of muzan's pictures."

"Why?"

"So you can always see him. Oh would you look at the time it's already morning! Better go to sleep so you can wake up fully energized!"-daki said as her and Nakime walked out.

"Oh?"

Koku then just left the pictures on his night stand and went to bed

In the night 😏

Kokushibo woke up and felt really weird...he felt like he really wanted something and needed it now.He then looked at the pictures on the other side of the bed and he felt......horny?
He stared at the pictures for half a hour and then walked to muzans room. He bust the door open leaving muzan confused.

"What the hell!What's wrong with you?"-muzan said confusingly

"I need you...I want you....give me you.."

"Wha-what?"

Kokushibo locked the door and came closer to muzan to pick him up. Kokushibo then started kissing him. Muzan was very confused but he really liked the kiss. Kokushibo then laid muzan on the bed still kissing him. Then he started to take muzan's shirt off leaving him only with a bra on. Kokushibo then let go to take his clothes off and took muzans skirt off.

"K-koku w-wait!"

"What is it?"

"I know it's heat season but could you slow down.."

"I'll try.."

Koku began to take his boxers off and muzan sat up. Kokushibo was hard because of the veiw he was getting.

Muzan then began to bounce on Kokushibo's (yk) with Koku holding on to his waist making sure he goes up and down."AH~" "MM~" "AH~"muzan couldn't stop moaning and he felt like he was being split in half. Kokushibo's dick was about 12-13 inches if not more plus there was no prep. Then muzan got off of Kokushibo's dick and picked muzan up then turned him around on the edge of the bed. Kokushibo began to fuck him and muzan was moaning even louder, "AHH~""MM~" "FASTER~""HARDER~" Then koku just began pounding him making muzan's legs to shake. Then koku felt a knot in his stomach," Muzan I think I'm gonna cum-"
"C-come inside o-of me~ f-fill my hole u-up to the b-brim~"so koku did what he wanted and filled him with cvm, "mm~ thank you love~.." then muzan fell out full with cvm that was dripping down his legs.

Kokushibo began to clean both of them up and put their clothes back on. Then they both cuddled in bed together drifting to sleep.
————-
608 words in total
This was a lot of smut and I felt like I had to throw up because I was eating but other than that, idk byeee