Introduction

Malina

Damn, a lot of shit have been happening lately

Damn, a lot of shit have been happening lately. My mama found my skipping around ass father, so she's been trying to cut ties with Micah. I swear I hate the both of them!

BOOM, my room door fly open with force.
"What the fuck is you doing?! You didn't hear me calling you?" Yelled Micah, 

"I didn't hear you damn! Don't you see my tv on and the window open? It's noisy in here. What do you want?" I responded with my attitude going from zero to a hundred. He just stood there staring at me and walked closer as he blew the cigarette smoke into my face. 

"When I fucking call you, you get the fuck up and come see what I want, next time I have to come to you imma slap yo' ass." He said in harsh whispering tone  and mushed my face before walking away. I got up and rolled my eyes and slipped on a grey sweater dress with my white Puma Fenty bow sneakers. I called Ally, she answered on the fifth ring.

"Wassup, girl" Ally answered in a good mood. 

" Hey girl, What you doing??"

"On my way to Kilo house, what you doing?" I chuckled as she continued her sentence

" Mmm, well I was just gonna head out to Franky's ice cream parlor I just need to get out this house." 

"Micah again?" Her voice was filled with sympathy, I let out a heavy sigh

"Same ole' Same ole'"

"well I love you girl and text me boo, talk to you later."

"Okay I love you too and Hey!.. Be good and don't do anything I wouldn't do" She sucked her teeth and let out a laugh

"Ughh.. Yes Ma'am."  I let out a final chuckle before I ended the call.

-CLICK-

I started heading for the door when it pounded open and my mother latched onto my neck and started crying. "Malina we gone pull through I promise." I held her as she spoke with a trembling voice. 

" Mama, we good.. we always was and we always will ok? I got you'" my voice was stern yet soft and caring. She nodded her head slowly and let out a loud sigh," Baby I called your dad and he gon' get us outta here, we gon' catch a train to D.C first thing Tuesday."

 I pushed her away, my eyes starts to  sting. I felt hurt; betrayed. I knew she knew that I was hurt. "Are you serious?! That nigga ain't do shit for us, 18 years ma... And he never called on my birthday or nothing! what the hell can my FATHER do for us..." My voice cracking and tears falling, I took a deep breathe wiping my eyes and shaking my head, " You could go.... I'm staying in New York ." I walked passed her making sure i bump her on the way out, I wiped my face and walked out the house as I felt the vibration from my phone in my pocket. I knew it was Manny.

Author's Note

Hey! You guys this is my first story. Sorry it was short. How is it please leave comments and let me know what you would like to see happen in this story and I'll try to add it. THANK YOU MY LOVES!